Institute of Accountancy Arusha is one of the best Universities in Tanzania, so a good application is a fundamental part of the competitive admissions process. Luckily, completing an application is simple thanks to the use of standardized online applications.
- The Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA) uses online application system (OAS) to receive and processes applications for admission in to various IAA programmes. The OAS is linked with Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) admission system, National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) and National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) for degrees, certificates and Diploma verification.
- IAA Online application is an online database system created and designed by IAA IT department that automate the collection, tabulation and reporting of applicant information to simplify college admission and application process at IAA
- The IAA Online application system requires the user/Applicant to have a computer that is connected to the internet enable the user/applicant to access the online application System and make application instantly.
- Before using IAA, online application system makes sure one of the following Web Browsers have been installed on your device: Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7.0 and above, and Mozilla Firefox 3.5 and above.
How to Apply for Admission at the Institute of Accountancy Arusha
The long-awaited application forms for the Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA) are finally online. Interested candidates can now access these digital forms in preparation for their 2020/2021 admissions. The institution welcomes all qualified candidates to enroll for the different undergraduate programs while the portal is still open.
The candidates IAA must know that, the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) has already declared the minimum entry requirements for admissions as well as the application procedure for the 2020/2021 academic year at Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA). Surprisingly, many potential applicants are still experiencing hardships with IAA online application system even as the deadline approaches soon.
For the November 2020 intake, one is required to submit an application before the deadline. Here are the important things to consider, for one to apply online VIA Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA) Online application system.
- Choose a study program you want to study
- Make sure you meet all minimum requirements
- Go to the IAA online application System https://iaa.osim.cloud/apply
Applying Via IAA online application System
First things first, confirm that you have all the documents that are required by the institution. Remember that your application will be turned down automatically in the event that you accidentally fail to present all the necessary documents. You can now submit your application at the IAA portal using the following procedure.
- Start your application by creating a personal account with IAA Admission portal before selecting a course and submitting your form. Ensure you meet IAA application requirements, which are:
- A valid email address
- An active phone number
- Payment receipt number
- Next is the IAA new registration and IAA login process. If you are already registered at the IAA -admission portal, you can now proceed with your application by first logging into the website. Provide your username, password.
New applicants can also create their profile on the system by accessing the institution portal. The page is responsive and will have you answer interactive prompts as you build up your profile. After registering and successfully logging in, you will need to clear a non-refundable registration fee.
For more details on how to send your application online via IAA online application system please follow this link
After submitting your application, wait for IAA to verify your application.
Leave a Reply