Ajira Portal 2022 Tanzania is the official government job recruitment website, the Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) Recruitment Portal. The portal comprises two websites which are Public Service Recruitment Secretariat and the Recruitment Portal. The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat provides the latest government job Advertisements while the Recruitment Portal is where all the applicants apply for the Advertised jobs online.
- 1 What is the Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS)?
- 2 Mission
- 3 What is the Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) Recruitment Portal?
- 4 Ajira Portal Registration: How to Register on Utumishi Portal
- 5 Ajira Portal 2022 Login: How to login on the Recruitment portal
- 6 Recruitment Portal and Ajira Portal Tanzania Useful Links
What is the Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS)?
The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a government organ with the status of an independent Department established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1).
To be a Centre of Excellence in Public Service Recruitment in the region.
To undertake recruitment of public servants using modern approaches by adhering to principles of equity, transparency, and merits as well as providing advice to employers on employment-related matters.
Functions Of Public Service Recruitment Secretariat
The major role of PSRS is to facilitate recruitment in the Public Service. According to the Public Service Cap. 298 of 2002, as amended by Amendment Act No. 18 of 2007 section 29 (1), the functions of PSRS, are: –
- Search for various professionals with exceptional skills and prepare a database for such professionals for easier recruitment;
- Register graduates and professionals for purposes of ease of reference in filling vacant posts;
- Advertise vacant posts occurring in the public service;
- Engage appropriate experts for purposes of conducting interviews
- Advise employers on various matters related to recruitment, and
- Do any other act or thing which may be directed by the Minister responsible for Public Service.
The core values of PSRS cornerstones of work performance and conduct in adaptation to changes in society, government, politics, and technology. The following were PSRS core values: –
- Pursuit of excellence in service delivery.
- Loyalty to Government.
- Courtesy to all.
- Respect for the law, and
- Proper use of official information
What is the Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) Recruitment Portal?
The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) Recruitment Portal is the official government job recruitment website. All the government jobs advertised on the Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS)- Sekretariat ya Ajira are sent Through this portal.
Ajira Portal Registration: How to Register on Utumishi Portal
Applicants applying for Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) jobs must be registered on the Recruitment Portal. To register on the Utumishi Ajira Portal | Ajira Portal | Recruitment Portal kindly follow the steps below.
- Visit the Recruitment portal home page https://portal.ajira.go.tz/
- On the website top menu click the Register link to start your registration
- Enter your email address and password (which will be used as a username and password respectively during log-in to the system). Click the ‘Register’ button to continue with the registration process.
- Important things to note:
- Confirm the password to make sure it is entered correctly. Upon successfully creating an
- account, you will receive a confirmation email through the email address you
- provided with a link to activate your account. Make sure you open your inbox to see this
- Most of the communication between the Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) and
- Applicants will be via email.
- Please ensure you register with a secure and individual email address which you regularly
- You will only need to register once and make applications across multiple
- available vacancies in the portal.
- Please ensure that you keep your password safe and secure
Ajira Portal 2022 Login: How to login on the Recruitment portal
Once you have successfully created your account, you can now Login using the email address and password entered during registration.
How to apply for a job on the Recruitment portal
- The applicant should create an account in the recruitment portal and activate it
- Applicants should read and understand the advertisement before applying for the job.
- Applicants should indicate the position he/she is applying for on the head of the cover letter
- Applicants should remember to attach all necessary documents (academic certificates).
- Submit your application letter and you will be notified of the success or failure of your application
More information on how to log in, create your account and apply for the job on the Recruitment portal is available through the Recruitment portal user manual here
Recruitment Portal and Ajira Portal Tanzania Useful Links
For more information on how to apply for various vacancies on ajira portal, how to create your profile, and how to access the latest job adverts you can visit the official links below
- Recruitment Portal website: https://portal.ajira.go.tz/
- Recruitment Portal User Guide
- Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) website: https://www.ajira.go.tz/
- Recruitment Portal | Sekretariat ya Ajira(PSRS) job advertisements: https://portal.ajira.go.tz/advert/index
- Recruitment Portal login page: https://portal.ajira.go.tz/user/auth/login
Latest jobs from Ajira Portal Tanzania | Mdas & Lgas | Recruitment Portal
Find the latest job advertisements from Sekretariat ya Ajira (PSRS) – select the job of your choice below and apply now