The Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) uses online application system (OAS) to receive and process applications for admission in to various SUA programmes. The SUA online application System is linked with Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) admission system, National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) and National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) for degrees, certificates and Diploma verification.
SUA Online application is an online database system created and designed by SUA IT department that automate the collection, tabulation and reporting of applicant information to simplify college admission and application process at SUA. The Online application system requires the user/Applicant to have a computer that is connected to the internet enable the user/applicant to access the online application System and make application instantly.
Before using SUA, online application system makes sure one of the following Web Browsers have been installed on your device: Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7.0 and above, and Mozilla Firefox 3.5 and above.
How to Apply for Admission at the Sokoine University of Agriculture
The candidates must know that, the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) has already declared the minimum entry requirements for admissions as well as the application procedure for the 2021/2022 academic year at Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA). Surprisingly, many potential applicants are still experiencing hardships with SUA online application system even as the deadline approaches soon.
For the October 2021 intake, one is required to submit an application before the deadline. Here is the procedure to be followed, for one to apply online VIA Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) Online application system.
- Choose a study program you want to study
- Make sure you meet all minimum requirements
- Go to the SUA online application System http://suasis.suanet.ac.tz:8389/index.php/registration
Applying Via SUA online application System
First things first, confirm that you have all the documents that are required by the institution. Remember that your application will be turned down automatically in the event that you accidentally fail to present all the necessary documents. You can now submit your application at the SUA portal using the following procedure.
- Start your application by creating a personal account with SUA Admission portal before selecting a course and submitting your form. Ensure you meet SUA application requirements, which are:
- A valid email address
- An active phone number
- Payment receipt number
- Next is the SUA new registration and SUA login process. If you are already registered at the SUA admission portal, you can now proceed with your application by first logging into the website. Provide your username, password.
New applicants can also create their profile on the system by accessing the institution portal. The page is responsive and will have you answer interactive prompts as you build up your profile. After registering and successfully logging in, you will need to clear a non-refundable registration fee.
- First time applicants are applicants that have not used this system before and have no accounts to enable them to login to the system using their username and passwords. These applicants are required to get registered first.
- Existing applicants are applicants who have completed Registration in this system before and were able to create accounts to enable them to login to the system using their username and password. These applicants can login to the system anytime. Existing applicants are applicants who have completed Registration in this system before and were able to create accounts to enable them to login to the system using their username and passwords. These applicants can login to the system anytime.
- NECTA FORM Four Index Number should be in the format: S0XXX/XXXX/YYYY or P0XXX/XXXX/YYYY.
Example: S0750.0023 or P0750.0023.
- Applicant will be able to Login after completing Registration.
- Registration enables applicant to create account in this system and obtain Username and Password.
- Registration should only be done once. After completion, applicant should only Login using obtained username and password.
- Username will be applicant’s NECTA FORM Four Index Number followed by a year of completion, e.g.: S0XXX/XXXX/YYYY or P0XXX/XXXX/YYYY
Example: S0751/0023/2016 or P0751/0023/2016.
- When logged in applicant will be able to make application fee payment and complete the application.
- Online application will only be visible for filling once application fee is paid.
- In order to successfully complete the application; applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.
After submitting your application, wait for SUA to verify your application.