The Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST) uses online application system (OAS) to receive and process applications for admission in to various MUST programmes. The MUST online application System is linked with Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) admission system, National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) and National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) for degrees, certificates and Diploma verification.
MUST Online application is an online database system created and designed by MUST IT department that automate the collection, tabulation and reporting of applicant information to simplify college admission and application process at MUST. The Online application system requires the user/Applicant to have a computer that is connected to the internet enable the user/applicant to access the online application System and make application instantly.
Before using MUST, online application system makes sure one of the following Web Browsers have been installed on your device: Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7.0 and above, and Mozilla Firefox 3.5 and above.
- The Vice Chancellor, Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST) invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various postgraduate, undergraduate and diploma programmes for the academic year 2021/2022.
- Applicants are required to apply online through this portal and follow instructions given to complete their applications. Payment can be done via mobile money (M-Pesa, Tigo Pesa and Airtel Money) or directly into MUST bank account – after getting control number.
- In case of Technical Problems during the application process please contact our IT Staff at +255 (0)252562033. For issues to deal with courses of study and clarifications of Entry requirements please contact our Admissions office at +255 (0)252562033 .
Applicants must: Carefully read and understand the Programmes Admission Requirements
How to Apply for Admission at the Mbeya University of Science and Technology
The long-awaited application forms for the Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST) are finally online. Interested candidates can now access these digital forms in preparation for their 2021/2022 admissions. The institution welcomes all qualified candidates to enroll for the different undergraduate programs while the portal is still open.
The candidates must know that, the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) has already declared the minimum entry requirements for admissions as well as the application procedure for the 2021/2022 academic year at Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST). Surprisingly, many potential applicants are still experiencing hardships with MUST online application system even as the deadline approaches soon.
For the November 2021 intake, one is required to submit an application before the deadline. Here is the procedure to be followed, for one to apply online VIA Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST) Online application system.
- Choose a study program you want to study
- Make sure you meet all minimum requirements
- Go to the MUST online application System http://220.127.116.11/OAS/index.php/login/
Applying Via MUST online application System
First things first, confirm that you have all the documents that are required by the institution. Remember that your application will be turned down automatically in the event that you accidentally fail to present all the necessary documents. You can now submit your application at the MUST portal using the following procedure.
- Start your application by creating a personal account with MUST Admission portal before selecting a course and submitting your form. Ensure you meet MUST application requirements, which are:
- A valid email address
- An active phone number
- Payment receipt number
- Next is the MUST new registration and MUST login process. If you are already registered at the MUST -admission portal, you can now proceed with your application by first logging into the website. Provide your username, password.
New applicants can also create their profile on the system by accessing the institution portal. The page is responsive and will have you answer interactive prompts as you build up your profile. After registering and successfully logging in, you will need to clear a non-refundable registration fee.