IFM Online application
Institute of Finance Management is one of the best Universities in Tanzania, so a good application is a fundamental part of the competitive admissions process. Luckily, completing an application is simple thanks to the use of standardized online applications.
The Institute of Finance Management (IFM) uses online application system (OAS) to receive and processes applications for admission in to various IFM programmes. The OAS is linked with Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) admission system, National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) and National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) for degrees, certificates and Diploma verification.
IFM Online application is an online database system created and designed by IFM IT department that automate the collection, tabulation and reporting of applicant information to simplify college admission and application process at IFM
The IFM Online application system requires the user/Applicant to have a computer that is connected to the internet enable the user/applicant to access the online application System and make application instantly.
Before using IFM, online application system makes sure one of the following Web Browsers have been installed on your device: Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7.0 and above, and Mozilla Firefox 3.5 and above.
The Institute provides an online application system to facilitate smooth application and admission processes. The admission process is based on the Institute’s entry criteria, the admission criteria treat all applicants fairly and do not discriminate an applicant basing on marital status, pregnancy and/or parental status, gender, age, race (including colour, social origin, nationality, or ethnic origin), religion belief, political affiliation, disability or any other status. Each applicant is assessed basing on the information supplied via application system and other mandatory supporting documents. The admission decision is made on the merit and ability of an applicant to meet the academic criteria of each relevant programme of study one has applied for.
The burden of proof for authenticity of documents submitted during applications process lies on the applicant. The Institute reserves the right at any time before or during the progress of the programme to revoke the admission and/or registration status should it be found that the applicant used false documents or does not meet the Institute’s criteria for admission.
How to access IFM online application
The long-awaited application forms for the Institute of Finance Management (IFM) are finally online. Interested candidates can now access these digital forms in preparation for their 2020/2021 admissions. The institution welcomes all qualified candidates to enroll for the different undergraduate programs while the portal is still open.
How to Apply for Admission at the Institute of Finance Management
The candidates must know that, the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) has already declared the minimum entry requirements for admissions as well as the application procedure for the 2020/2021 academic year at Institute of Finance Management (IFM). Surprisingly, many potential applicants are still experiencing hardships with IFM online application system even as the deadline approaches soon.
For the October 2020 intake, one is required to submit an application before the deadline. Here is the procedure to be followed, for one to apply online VIA Institute of Finance Management (IFM) Online application system.
- Choose a study program you want to study
- Make sure you meet all minimum requirements
- Go to the IFM online application System >> https://www.ifmsis.ac.tz/oas/
Applying Via IFM online application System
First things first, confirm that you have all the documents that are required by the institution. Remember that your application will be turned down automatically in the event that you accidentally fail to present all the necessary documents. You can now submit your application at the IFM portal using the following procedure.
- Start your application by creating a personal account with IFM Admission portal before selecting a course and submitting your form. Ensure you meet IFM application requirements, which are:
- A valid email address
- An active phone number
- Payment receipt number
- Next is the IFM new registration and IFM login process. If you are already registered at the IFM -admission portal, you can now proceed with your application by first logging into the website. Provide your username, password.
- Click here for more details on how to apply at IFM for 2020/2021 academic year
New applicants can also create their profile on the system by accessing the institution portal. The page is responsive and will have you answer interactive prompts as you build up your profile. After registering and successfully logging in, you will need to clear a non-refundable registration fee.
After submitting your application, wait for IFM to verify your application.
- Guide to the College Application Process in Tanzania
- NACTE online Award Verification System
- Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) selected applicants
- Diploma in Nursing Tanzania
- University of Furt Hare
- List of colleges in Ruvuma
- List of Vocational Training Centers in Tanzania
- Ardhi University (ARU) Online application
- Mzumbe University (MU) Online application
- Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) Online application
- List of All universities in Tanzania
- Institute of Finance Management prospectus 2020/2021
- Ardhi University (ARU) Admission
- University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM) Online application – UDSM admission Login
- Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences Bugando Diploma courses