University of Dodoma UDOM Online application 2022/2023: The University of Dodoma (UDOM) uses online application system (OAS) to receive and process applications for admission in to various UDOM programmes. The University of Dodoma online application System is linked with Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) admission system, National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) and National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) for degrees, certificates and Diploma verification.
UDOM Online application is an online database system created and designed by UDOM IT department that automate the collection, tabulation and reporting of applicant information to simplify college admission and application process at UDOM. The Online application system requires the user/Applicant to have a computer that is connected to the internet enable the user/applicant to access the online application System and make application instantly.
Before using UDOM, online application system makes sure one of the following Web Browsers have been installed on your device: Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7.0 and above, and Mozilla Firefox 3.5 and above.
How to Apply for Admission at the University of Dodoma
The long-awaited application forms for the University of Dodoma (UDOM) are finally online. Interested candidates can now access these digital application forms in preparation for their 2022/2023 admissions. The institution welcomes all qualified candidates to enroll for the different undergraduate programs while the portal is still open.
The candidates must know that, the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) has already declared the minimum entry requirements for admissions as well as the application procedure for the 2022/2023 academic year at University of Dodoma (UDOM). Surprisingly, many potential applicants are still experiencing hardships with UDOM online application system even as the deadline approaches soon.
For the November 2022 intake, one is required to submit an application before the deadline. Here are the important things to consider, for one to apply online VIA University of Dodoma UDOM Online application system.
- Choose a study program you want to study
- Make sure you meet all minimum requirements
- Go to the University of Dodoma online application System and make your application
University of Dodoma Online application Procedures
First things first, confirm that you have all the documents that are required by the institution. Remember that your application will be turned down automatically in the event that you accidentally fail to present all the necessary documents. You can now submit your application at the UDOM portal using the following procedure.
- Start your application by creating a personal account with UDOM Admission portal before selecting a course and submitting your form. Ensure you meet UDOM application requirements, which are:
- A valid email address
- An active phone number
- Payment receipt number
- Registration and UDOM login process. If you are already registered at the UDOM -admission portal, you can now proceed with your application by first logging into the website. Provide your username, password for successful login to send your application or check your admission status or reapply. After submitting your application, wait for UDOM to verify your application.
For more details on how to send your application online via UDOM online application system please follow this link