University of Dodoma (UDOM) Online application – UDOM admission
University of Dodoma is one of the best Universities in Tanzania, so a good application is a fundamental part of the competitive admissions process. Luckily, completing an application is simple thanks to the use of standardized online applications.
UDOM Online application is an online database system created and designed by UDOM IT department that automate the collection, tabulation and reporting of applicant information to simplify college admission and application process at UDOM
The UDOM Online application system requires the user/Applicant to have a computer that is connected to the internet enable the user/applicant to access the online application System and make application instantly.
Before using UDOM online application system make sure one of the following Web Browsers have been installed on your device: Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7.0 and above, and Mozilla Firefox 3.5 and above.
How to access UDOM online application
The long-awaited application forms for the University of Dodoma (UDOM) are finally online. Interested candidates can now access these digital forms in preparation for their 2020/2021 admissions. The institution welcomes all qualified candidates to enroll for the different undergraduate programs while the portal is still open.
How to Apply for Admission at the University of Dodoma
The candidates must know that, the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) has already declared the minimum entry requirements for admissions as well as the application procedure for the 2020/2021 academic year at University of Dodoma (UDOM). Surprisingly, many potential applicants are still experiencing hardships with UDOM online application system even as the deadline approaches soon.
For the October 2020 intake, one is required to submit an application before the deadline. Here is the procedure to be followed, for one to apply online VIA University of Dodoma (UDOM) Online application system.
- Choose a study program you want to study
- Make sure you meet all minimum requirements
- Go to the UDOM online application System https://application.udom.ac.tz/auth/login.aspx
Applying Via UDOM online application System
First things first, confirm that you have all the documents that are required by the institution. Remember that your application will be turned down automatically in the event that you accidentally fail to present all the necessary documents. You can now submit your application at the UDOM portal using the following procedure.
- Start your application by creating a personal account with UDOM Admission portal before selecting a course and submitting your form. Ensure you meet UDOM application requirements, which are:
- A valid email address
- An active phone number
- Payment receipt number
- Next is the UDOM new registration and UDOM login process. If you are already registered at the UDOM admission portal, you can now proceed with your application by first logging into the website. Provide your username, password.
New applicants can also create their profile on the system by accessing the institution portal. The page is responsive and will have you answer interactive prompts as you build up your profile. After registering and successfully logging in, you will need to clear a non-refundable registration fee.
After submitting your application, wait for UDOM to verify your application.
- University of Dar es Salaam UDSM Selected applicants
- Diploma in Environmental Health Sciences(Opens in a new browser tab)
- University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM) Online application – UDSM admission Login
- University of Dodoma postgraduate courses 2020
- NACTE 2020/2021 – NACTE News – NACTE Admission 2020
- NACTE online Award Verification System
- OTEAS Online Teachers Application System