So, you want to study Medical Laboratory Science… This means you’re a Science student but do have what it takes? I mean, it is not enough to know the list of Tanzanian Universities that offer Medical Laboratory Science. You also need to know the subject CSEE/ACSEE Combinations that you need to study Medical Laboratory Science.
Do you? If no, use the links below to download NACTE and TCU guidebook 2020/2021 to know the entry requirements and the subject combination you need to qualify and study Medical Laboratory Science in Tanzania.
Do you know that Medical Laboratory Science is one of the most popular courses in Tanzania and very competitive in university? Competitiveness means many students want to gain admission to study this course.
Once a course is competitive, it simply means certain measures are put in place to make sure they limit the number of students they can admit. Such limitation includes high TCU cut off points, a limited number of admissible students, strict subject combinations etc.
But what is so special about this course… Let me give you a little info about Medical Laboratory Science before you go through the list of universities that offers Medical Laboratory Science in Tanzania.
Below is a comprehensive list of higher institutions in Tanzania that offers Medical Laboratory Science. If there is a university not listed, please indicate by leaving a comment.
Here is the list of universities and colleges that offer Medical Laboratory Science in Tanzania:
Universities offering Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (Medical Laboratory Science)
- Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences (CUHAS), Mwanza
- Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS), Dar es Salaam
Universities and Colleges offering Certificate, diploma in Medical Laboratory Science
- Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences (Cuhas)
- City College of Health and Allied Sciences
- Kampala International University in Tanzania (Kiut)
- Kilema College of Health Sciences
- Mbalizi Institute of Health Sciences – Mbeya
- Muslim University of Morogoro
- Rubya Health Training Institute
- Singida College of Health Sciences and Technology
- Biharamulo Health Sciences Training College
- Bishop Nicodemus Hhando College of Health Sciences
- Ruaha Catholic University (Rucu)
- Karagwe Institute of Allied Health Sciences
- Amo Training Centre Tanga
- Excellent College of Health and Allied Sciences – Dar Es Salaam
- Kigamboni City College of Health and Allied Sciences
- Tandabui Institute of Health Sciences and Technology
- Kolandoto College of Health Sciences
- Nyakahanga College of Health and Allied Sciences
- Nkinga Institute of Health Sciences
- Paradigms College of Health Sciences
- Haydom Institute of Health Sciences
- Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (Mh)
- Janesa Institute of Health and Allied Sciences – Dodoma
- Morogoro Public Health Nursing School
- St John’s University of Tanzania (Sj)
- Mount Ukombozi Health Sciences Training Centre
- Decca College of Health and Allied Sciences – Dodoma
- Dar Es Salaam Police Academy
- Amenye Health Training Institute
- Mvumi Institute of Health Sciences
- The State University of Zanzibar (Sz)
- Bakhita Health Training Institute
- Besha Health Training Institute
- Sengerema Health Training Institute
- Kam College of Health Sciences
- Aggrey College of Health Science
- Lugarawa Health Training Institute (Luheti)
- Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College (Kcmu)