- 1 About Clinical officers training centre bumbuli
- 1.1 Clinical officers training centre bumbuli Latest Admission Updates & Highlights
- 1.2 Clinical officers training centre bumbuli | BUMBULI – COTC
- 1.3 Similar Colleges
- 1.4 NACTE application | NACTE Online Application 2023/2024
- 1.5 NACTE 2022/2023 – NACTE News – NACTE Admission 2022
- 1.6 NACTE website – www.nacte.go.tz
- 1.7 NACTE online Award Verification System
- 1.8 NACTE admission guide book 2023/2024
- 1.9 Nelson Mandela African Institute of Science and Technology offered courses 2023
- 1.10 Stefano Moshi Memorial University College courses offered 2023
- 1.11 Guide to the College Application Process in Tanzania
- 1.12 Education and Teaching Colleges in Tanzania
- 1.13 Application for Health and allied science programs in Public Colleges and Private colleges
About Clinical officers training centre bumbuli
The Clinical officers training centre bumbuli, commonly referred to as BUMBULI – COTC or Chuo cha Clinical officers training centre bumbuli.
Bumbuli clinical officers[ centre is situated in Bumbuli District Council in TANGA Region. The Clinical Officers’ Training Centre Bumbuli is owned by North Eastern Diocese (NED) of Evangelical Lutheran Church of Tanzania (ELCT) with full Registration number REG/HAS/073 and accredited with accreditation number1997257. COTC BUMBULI is offering two programs; diploma in clinical medicine and basic certificate in community health.
The institute started in 1951 at Iyambi in singida region. In 1952 it was established at Bumbuli where it named as MEDICAL ASISTANT TRAINING CENTRE ( MATC) where it was offering course in Rural medical aids. During the commencement of this Centre only student with form 2 and form 4 qualifications undertook 3 years of training (Pre Service) leading to a Certificate in Clinical Medicine.
In the year 1960 the training center enrolled Rural Medical Aids (RMA) which took 2 years training where the students who were enrolled were awarded Diploma in Clinical assistant.
In 1974 there was a need for Rural Medicine Aid (RMA) to upgrade them to a Clinical officer course where this Clinical Officers’ Training Centre Bumbuli was the only centre which was selected by the Ministry of Health to enroll Rural Medicine Aid (RAM) to undertake the Clinical Officers Training.
In September 2014 SEBASTIAN KOLOWA MEMORIAL UNIVERSITY ( SEKOMU) took part of running this Training Center.
The institute started to enroll pre-service students. In September 2018 COTC BUMBULI was detached from SEKOMU and given full mandate to control itself.
|Institute Name:||CLINICAL OFFICERS TRAINING CENTRE BUMBULI|
|Registration Status:||Full Registered Institute||Establishment Date:||01-Jan-2000|
|Registration Date:||04-Feb-2005||Accreditation Status:||Accredited|
|District:||Lushoto District Council||Fixed Phone|
|Phone:||0767674380||Address:||P. O. BOX 9 BUMBULI|
|Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org||Web Address:||http://www.bumbulicotc.ac.tz|
Clinical officers training centre bumbuli Latest Admission Updates & Highlights
If you are applying to Clinical officers training centre bumbuli, here are some of the most useful information that you need to Know about Clinical officers training centre bumbuli, Check full details below
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Clinical officers training centre bumbuli by visiting the official website: