NACTE Online application – NACTE Online Student’s Admission Verification System (NACTVET)
(NACTVET) NACTE Online application system is an online database system created by the The National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) that automate the collection, tabulation and reporting of applicant information.
The NACTE Online application system requires the user/Applicant to have a computer that is connected to the internet enable the user/applicant to access the online application database and make application instantly.
NACTE online application system operates with the following Web Browsers: Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7.0 and above, and Mozilla Firefox 3.5 and above.
Tips and advice for you when using the NACTE online application system:
- Where possible, use the Google Chrome web browser, as this is recommended for the best experience. We recommend using a laptop or PC, rather than a mobile or tablet.
- When completing your application form, work in a full-sized window. This will make the application form easier to read in its intended format.
- Don’t use your browser’s ‘back’ and ‘forward’ buttons. This will take you out of the system and you will lose all unsaved work. Navigate through the pages of the application form by using the menus on the form.
- Remember your username and password. This saves time when you want to log back into the online application system.
- Enter information accurately, especially your contact details. Please ensure that you enter a valid email address. If this changes after you have submitted, please ensure you update it in your application otherwise you may miss important updates about your application. If you provide a second email address, please ensure that it is valid and different from your first..
- Only submit your application once you’re completely satisfied with it. When you are satisfied with your application, click the ‘Submit’ button.
Currently, all applications for Diploma and certificate on health and allied sciences and teaching facilitation programs in the Tanzania Public colleges are submitted using the NACTE online application system (Nacte Online Student’s Admission Verification System).
For private colleges applications are submitted directly to the institution’s online application system, the majority of colleges will only accept your application through their online application system.
Follow these few easy and quick steps to apply through NACTE Online Student’s Admission Verification System:
- Visit NACTE Online Student’s Admission Verification System portal >> Click here
- Register and create your application on the NACTE online application website
- Complete personal information
- Include previous educational qualifications
- Pay your NACTE application fee ( Usually 10000/= TZS per College)
- Apply to up to five programmes, at the same or different public colleges