- 1 About Haydom Institute of Health Sciences
- 2 Haydom Institute of Health Sciences Latest Admission Updates & Highlights
- 3 Lugarawa Health Training Institute (Luheti)
- 4 Haydom Institute of Health Sciences
- 5 NACTE 2022/2023 – NACTE News – NACTE Admission 2022
- 6 NACTE website – www.nacte.go.tz
- 7 NACTE online Award Verification System
- 8 NACTE admission guide book 2022/2023
- 9 NACTE application | NACTE Online Application 2022/2023
- 10 Nelson Mandela African Institute of Science and Technology offered courses 2022
- 11 Stefano Moshi Memorial University College courses offered 2021
- 12 Guide to the College Application Process in Tanzania
- 13 Education and Teaching Colleges in Tanzania
- 14 Application for Health and allied science programs in Public Colleges and Private colleges
About Haydom Institute of Health Sciences
The Haydom Institute of Health Sciences, commonly referred to as Chuo cha afya Haydom,
Haydom Institute of Health Sciences (HIHS) is an NGO which belongs to Evangelical Lutheran Church of Tanzania (ELCT) Mbulu Diocese which is located 80 km from Babati town, a head quarter of Manyara region. The Institution has undergone several evolutionary trends of growth to its existing status today.
HIHS was established in 1971 as a Pre-Nursing School with an aim of producing nursing assistance to assist the provision of health care to the patients at Haydom Lutheran Hospital. In 1982 the school was upgraded to train nurses and midwives at certificate level and officially inaugurated by Late President of Tanzania; Mwl. J.K. Nyerere in 1984. Ten years later (1994), the School was further upgraded to offer Diploma in Nursing and Midwives, and the name was drastically changed to Haydom School of Nursing (HSN). In 2016 new programs were established (Clinical Medicine and Lab Science Technician) and in 2017 name was changed to Haydom Institute of Health Sciences.
The institution complies with Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly (MoHCDGEC) to perform a Competence Based Educational Training (CBET) curriculum for NTA level 4 – 6 to all programs which has been approved by National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
The institution receives ample number of applicants from national and global scene with diverse cultural, social-economical and future professional visions; and we treat them with an integral diversification manner. In due course, the institution has maintained a favorable environment for learning by installing adequate competent staff, adequate physical infrastructure and sufficient teaching and learning resources to make our institution “Home of Learning”.
|Institute Name:||Haydom Institute of Health Sciences|
|Registration Status:||Full Registered Institute||Establishment Date:||03-Jan-1995|
|Registration Date:||23-Oct-2002||Accreditation Status:||Accredited|
|District:||Mbulu District Council||Fixed Phone|
|Phone:||0752744658||Address:||P. O. BOX 9001 HAYDOM, MBULU – MANYARA|
|Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org||Web Address:||https://www.hihs.ac.tz|
Haydom Institute of Health Sciences Latest Admission Updates & Highlights
If you are applying to Haydom Institute of Health Sciences, here are some of the most useful information that you need to Know about Haydom Institute of Health Sciences, Check full details below
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Haydom Institute of Health Sciences by visiting the official website: https://www.hihs.ac.tz/
Leave a Reply