About College of African Wildlife Management (CAWM)
The College of African Wildlife Management (CAWM), Mweka is the leading institution in professional and technical training in Wildlife and Tourism Management. It was established by the Tanzania Act of Parliament Number 8 of 1964. The College is registered and recognized as a Centre of Excellence by the East African Community (EAC) and Southen African Development Community (SADC).
- To Become A Centre Of Excellence For Professional And Technical Training In Addressing The Challenges Of Wildlife Sustainability In Africa.
- To Provide The Highest Standards Of Technical Training By Engaging A Global Community And Undertaking Research And Consultancies In Order To Meet The Needs Of Wildlife And Tourism Management In Africa.
The College is located in Northern Tanzania on the Southern slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro, 14km North of Moshi town and 70km from Kilimanjaro International Airport.
There two rainy seasons at Mweka, the short rains from November to January and the long rains from March to June. The College is at an altitude of 1,400mabove sea level and temperatures can vary between seasons but generally range between 140C and 210C throughout the year.Due to its favourable weather, geographical location and access from and to the main entry points to Tanzania, the College campus has always been preferred by different groups and organizations for seminars, workshops and conferences.
Why Study At CAWM
- It is dedicated in providing high quality field practical training and produce competent graduands.
- Opportunity to visit different protected areas of Tanzania, each with unique features offering different experiences and knowledge
- It has modern and adequate infrastructures and facilitates
- Opportunity to interact with different people from within and outside Tanzania and therefore experience different cultural diversity
Why should we approach you as an individual to study at Mweka?
- We recognise and attend to individual career aspirations for focused prospective students like you
- Our training programmes will develop your knowledge, skills and attitude in wildlife management according to your career aspirations. If you are aspiring to become a wildlife manager, wildlife-based tourism service provider, wildlife researcher, we can guide you to achieve your career vision.
- As alumni of the College you will join a global network of dedicated wildlife managers.
College of African Wildlife Management Mweka (CAWM) admission – College of African Wildlife Management Mweka (CAWM) news
- College of African Wildlife Management Mweka prospectus 2020/2021
- College of African Wildlife Management Mweka courses 2020
- College of African Wildlife Management Mweka (CAWM) selected applicants 2020/2021
- College of African Wildlife Management Mweka (CAWM) Online application 2020/2021
- College of African Wildlife Management Mweka (CAWM) fee structure
- College of African Wildlife Management Mweka (CAWM) diploma selection
- College of African Wildlife Management Mweka (CAWM) joining instructions
- College of African Wildlife Management Mweka (CAWM) certificate selection
- College of African Wildlife Management Mweka Address – CAWM Contacts
For more details, you can visit the College of African Wildlife Management Mweka Website Here http://www.mwekawildlife.ac.tz/
- Diploma in Nursing Tanzania
- University of Dar es Salaam postgraduate offered courses
- List of colleges in Manyara
- List of colleges in Geita
- National Institute of Transport courses 2020
- University of Johannesburg(Opens in a new browser tab)
- St. Augustine University of Tanzania – SAUT MBEYA CENTRE Admission
- College of Business Education prospectus 2020/2021
- Institute of Accountancy Arusha IAA Admissio
- St. Augustine University of Tanzania (SAUT) joining instructions