Tanzania Institute of Accountancy – Admission 2020/2021
Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) is one of the Technical Institutions in Tanzania and a Government Executive Agency under the Ministry of Finance and Planning that was established on 1st July 2002 by the Government Notice No. 489 of 1st November 2002 and officially launched on 24th January 2003 as per Act No. 30 of 1997 to provide education and conduct Research & Consultancy in the fields of Accountancy, Procurement and Logistics Management, Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Marketing & Public Relations, Public Sector Accounting & Finance and other business related disciplines.
The Institute is accredited by the National Accreditation Council for Technical Education (NACTE) and its programmes are recognized by the National Board of Accountants and Auditors (NBAA), and the Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technicians Board (PSPTB) for exemption in professional examinations.
TIA has Six Campuses strategically located in Dar esSalaam, Mbeya, Singida, Mtwara, Mwanza and Kigoma to be close to its customers countrywide. The Dar es Salaam Campus serves as the Institute’s headquarters.
The Institute is offering Basic Technician Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor Degree and Postgraduate Diploma Programmes suitable for public and private sectors in its campuses. Besides these programmes, TIA is offering special programmes for central and local government employees, review classes and consultancy services. It has recently adopted the Competence-Based Education and Training (CBET) approach as the way forward, the way to attain the quality of education and training that meets the demands of a dynamic and permanently changing labour market.
Currently, with the ongoing globalization of trade and the increased international competitiveness, it is particularly important that the Tanzanian workforce at all levels achieve a high level of competency. I hope that this website will show you clearly in what way TIA wants to contribute to the development of Tanzania by raising the quality of its staff and its training programmes.
Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) admission – Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) news
- Tanzania Institute of Accountancy prospectus 2020/2021
- Tanzania Institute of Accountancy courses 2020
- Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) selected applicants 2020/2021
- Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) Online application 2020/2021
Tanzania Institute of Accountancy – TIA Contacts
For more details, you can visit the Tanzania Institute of Accountancy Website Here https://tia.ac.tz/
- List of colleges in Tanga
- Amo training centre tanga courses, fee structure, admissions, contacts
- Johannesburg Polytechnic courses, Contacts address, Full details
- List of Pharmacy Schools – Pharmacy Universities institutes in Tanzania 2020
- Open University of Tanzania (OUT) Online application
- List of colleges in Simiyu
- Mzumbe University undergraduate courses
- List of colleges in Arusha
- Ardhi University (ARU) Online application
- List of Vocational Training Centers in Tanzania