On this page you will find updates on Rungemba Community Development Training Institute (Cdti) Online applications, Results, Rungemba Community Development Training Institute (Cdti) joining instruction, selected applicants, courses offered, certificate courses, Diploma courses, fee structure, Admissions Requirements, contacts detail etc. See more details below:
- 1 About Rungemba CDTI – Community Development Training Institute (CDTI) Rungemba
- 1.1 General Information
- 1.2 Institute Descriptions
- 1.3 Rungemba Community Development Training Institute (Cdti) Latest Admission Updates & Highlights
- 1.4 Community Development Training Institute (CDTI) Rungemba
- 1.5 Check Rungemba CDTI Examination Results 2020
- 1.6 NACTE application | NACTE Online Application 2023/2024
- 1.7 NACTE 2022/2023 – NACTE News – NACTE Admission 2022
- 1.8 NACTE website – www.nacte.go.tz
- 1.9 NACTE online Award Verification System
- 1.10 NACTE admission guide book 2023/2024
- 1.11 Nelson Mandela African Institute of Science and Technology offered courses 2023
- 1.12 Stefano Moshi Memorial University College courses offered 2023
- 1.13 Guide to the College Application Process in Tanzania
- 1.14 Education and Teaching Colleges in Tanzania
- 1.15 Application for Health and allied science programs in Public Colleges and Private colleges
About Rungemba CDTI – Community Development Training Institute (CDTI) Rungemba
Community Development Training Institute (CDTI) Rungemba is an institution of tertiary education for training community development professionals under The Ministry of Health, Community Development Gender Elderly and Children. This institute was established in 1986 with the aim of developing and promoting capacities of women to manage the development processes; building and strengthening capacities of various actors in the field of community development and improving the delivery systems of extension workers.
By 2004 the Institute was full registrated by National Council for Technical Education (NACTE). The NACTE registration is based on the qualities of the institute to offer the certificate in community development. The Institute awarded full accreditation by NECTA in March 2008 to offer programmes in community development from NTA-level four to NTA-level six.
CDTI Rungemba has capacity of enrolling 500 students (this data is reserved in 2014) for diploma course. Our educational programmes contain key factors to bring community development through the programme of community participatory planning and to facilitate community about utilising internal and external resources.
It contributes to poverty reduction and advocate gender equality, human and child rights, accurate knowledge of health and sanitation and so forth. We encourage improving gender issues and have organized Woman Information Window (WIW) since 2009 as one of our roles to support up-dated information and enlighten women’s rights and fair conditions. Our facilities are located in a local area and students study both theoretical and practical knowledge through their life during studies.
|Institution Type||Community Development Training Institute – CDTI|
|Location / Region / District||Iringa / Mafinga|
|Distance from District Commissioner||Not Available|
|National Technical Awards Levels||NTA Level 5, NTA Level 6,|
|Number of Students||, ,|
Rungemba Community Development Training Institute (Cdti) Latest Admission Updates & Highlights
If you are applying to Rungemba Community Development Training Institute (Cdti), here are some of the most useful information that you need to Know about Rungemba Community Development Training Institute (Cdti), Check full details below
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Rungemba Community Development Training Institute (Cdti) by visiting the official website: https://rungembacdti.ac.tz/