About Community Development Training Institute (CDTI) Misungwi
Misungwi Community Development Technical Training Institute is a government owned technical training institute under the current Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children.
The Institute was established in 1982 through Act No. 10 of 1980 and the Government Notice No. 144 dated 22nd April, 2016 that mandates this Institute to be under the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children.
The Institute is fully registered and accredited by National Technical Council for Technical Education (NACTE) which is a government legal regulatory body for technical education in Tanzania that gave the Institute mandate of providing training of civil engineering and community development programmes at the levels of Basic Technician Certificate, (NTA Level 4), Technician Certificate, (NTA Level 5) and An Ordinary Diploma (NTA Level 6).
Courses offered at Community Development Training Institute (CDTI) Misungwi
PROGRAMME NAME:CIVIL ENGINEERING AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
- Basic Technician Certificate in Civil Engineering and Community Development – NTA LEVEL 4
- Technician Certificate in Civil Engineering and Community Development – NTA LEVEL 5
- Ordinary Diploma in Civil Engineering and Community Development – NTA LEVEL 6
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Computer Application
(Computer basics and word processing, MS excel, MS access,MS publisher, MS powerpoint,and Internet and Emails
- Architectural Drawings, Computer Aided Design(AutoCAD & Arch CAD)
Why Join Community Development Training Institute (CDTI) Misungwi
|Institution Type||Community Development Training Institute – CDTI|
|Location / Region / District||Mwanza / Misungwi|
|Distance from District Commissioner||Not Available|
|National Technical Awards Levels||NTA Level 5, NTA Level 6,|
|Number of Students||38, 26,|
Admission Requirement for Certificate in Community Development
The minimum admission requirement for the certificate is based on the standards set by NACTE. In this respect eligible candidates should have the following entry qualifications:
– Holders of certificate competence level III (NVTA Level 3) and/or
– Form four certificate holders with four credit passes in any relevant subjects
Admission Requirements for Diploma in Community Development
The minimum admission requirement for the diploma programme is based on the standards set by NACTE. In this respect, the eligible applicant shall be
– Holders of Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education (A.C.S.E.E) with at least two (2) principal passes, OR One principal pass with two subsidiaries, and/or
– Holders of Certificate in Community Development (National Technical Awards – Level 5 or any other equivalent National Technical Award) with a minimum of second class certificates.
Admission of Transferred Students To Certificate and Diploma in Community Development at this Institute
Students from other CDTI are who wish to join at Missungwi CDTI for respective awards should apply to the coordinator of studies through their respective Institutes administration. Each transferred student shall be required to pay fees prior to registration
The center admits trainees of any race, colour, sex, or ethnic Background and any disabled person. The rights and Privileges, programs, and activities are generally accorded or made available to all trainees without any form of Discrimination. However, it is recommended that the successful Applicants should seek the assistance of studentsâ€™ counselors on admission.
Misungwi cdti result 2020
Misungwi cdti application form 2020/2021
Misungwi cdti joining instruction 2020/2021
MISUNGWI CDTTI P.O.BOX 2799, MWANZA
Admission officer Contacts:
+255(0)713197574/ +255(0)743520523/ +255(0)621232361