Malya College of Sports Developments courses, Contacts address, Full details
About Malya College of Sports Developments
Malya College of Sports Developments (MCSD) was established in 1979 as the Government owned educational institution and since then the college started offering certificate courses in sports coaching education to cater for the shortage of coaches and sports practitioners in district councils and educational institutions in Tanzania. The college assumes its responsibilities as a government institution with its Advisory Board, which oversees the operations of the college under the auspice of Ministry of Information Culture Arts and Sports
Malya College of Sports Developments Admission information
If you are applying to Malya College of Sports Developments, here are some of the most useful information that you need to Know about Malya College of Sports Developments, Check the links below for more details
Guidelines for Admission into MCSD Diploma programmes.
The following are general regulations that govern all admissions into the College. These include:
i) Application: You can apply online by clicking APPLY NOW or you can download an Application form HERE, or may be sent directly to the applicant upon request, but only where the applicant meets the required admission qualifications. The application forms can also be downloaded from the National sports council website (www.nsc.go.tz). The dully filed in forms must reach the College not later than the date indicated on the advertisement calling for applications to join the particular programme. Only applicants who meet the required minimum entry qualification should submit the application forms. Forms from applicants who do not meet the entry qualifications will not be processed and the application fee shall not be refunded.
ii) Offence: It is an offence to submit false information when applying for admission. Applicants who will be discovered to have submitted forged certificates or any other false information will not be considered for admission and appropriate legal action will be taken against them.
iii) Registration: Successful applicants will be registered only after they have paid the requisite fees as per the College’s requirements.
iv) Fees: Fees paid shall not be refunded unless otherwise provided for under the College’s Refund Policy.
v) College’s Regulations: Each student is expected to conform entirely to the College’s regulations, including by-laws governing the general conduct of students, examination regulations, library rules and any other lawful instructions issued from time to time by legitimate authorities of the College.
vi) Postponement: Students may be allowed to postpone their studies for a maximum of one year. No student will be allowed to postpone studies after effective commencement of training programmes except under special circumstances. Permission to postpone studies will be considered after producing satisfactory evidence of the reasons for postponement and written approval from the sponsor. Special circumstances shall include sickness, serious social problems (each case shall be considered on its own merits), and severe financial problems.
vii) Change of Name (s): No change of name(s) by any student will be entertained during the course of study at the College. A student will therefore use the same names appearing on their certificates submitted at the time of admission.
Malya College of Sports Developments (MCSD) Online application
- First time applicants are applicants that have not used this system before and have no accounts to enable them to login to the system using their username and passwords. These applicants are required to get registered first.
- Existing applicants are applicants who have completed Registration in this system before and were able to create accounts to enable them to login to the system using their username and password. These applicants can login to the system anytime. Existing applicants are applicants who have completed Registration in this system before and were able to create accounts to enable them to login to the system using their username and passwords. These applicants can login to the system anytime.
- NECTA FORM Four Index Number should be in the format: S0XXX/XXXX/YYYY or P0XXX/XXXX/YYYY.
Example: S0750/0023 or P0750/0023.
- Applicant will be able to Login after completing Registration.
- Registration enables applicant to create account in this system and obtain Username and Password.
- Registration should only be done once. After completion, applicant should only Login using obtained username and password.
- Username will be applicant’s NECTA FORM Four Index Number followed by a year of completion, e.g.: S0XXX/XXXX/YYYY or P0XXX/XXXX/YYYY
Example: S0751/0023/2016 or P0751/0023/2016.
- When logged in applicant will be able to make application fee payment and complete the application.
- Online application will only be visible for filling once application fee is paid.
- In order to successfully complete the application; applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.
For more details, you can visit the Malya College of Sports Developments Website Here
News and Events
9. SEMESTER I RESULTS ARE ON