About Bandari College
Bandari College (Dar es Salaam) was established in 1980 to serve the needs of Tanzania seaports. It continued to offer training in the field of Operational Clerks, Equipment Operators and went further to conduct courses such as Operations Supervisory courses.
It also provides Vocational Education Training in Engineering. It is estimated that over 95% of the workforce in the port and maritime sub-sector were trained at the College.
Following the enactment of the National Council for Technical Education (NACTE’s Act No. 9 of 1997), the BC made a major shift of focus and thus developed and started implementing Certificate and Diploma courses under NACTE. In other words, port productivity improvement and Vocational Education Training (VET) courses have been abandoned.
Bandari College Admission information
|Institute Name:||BANDARI COLLEGE DAR-ES-SALAAM|
|Registration Status:||Full Registered Institute||Establishment Date:||01-Jan-2000|
|Registration Date:||13-Dec-2003||Accreditation Status:||Not Accredited|
|Ownership:||Government||Region:||Dar es Salaam|
|District:||Temeke Municipal Council||Fixed Phone||255)22-2850970|
|Phone:||255)22-2850970||Address:||P. O. BOX 9184 DAR ES SALAAM|
|Email Address:||[email protected]||Web Address:|
If you are applying to Bandari College, here are some of the most useful information that you need to Know about Bandari College, Check full details below
Bandari College courses
Bandari College offers training in the field of Operational Clerks, Equipment Operators and went further to conduct courses such as Operations Supervisory courses.
- Basic Technician Certificate in Shipping and Ports Management – BTCSPM
- Basic Technician Certificate in Freight Clearing Forward and Port Management – BTCFCFPM
- Basic Technician Certificate in Engineering Maintenance Management – BTCEMM
- Basic Technician Certificate in Logistic and Transport Management – BTCLTM
- Basic Technician Certificate in Marking and Public Relation – BTCMPR
- Basic Technician Certificate in Fire and Safety Management – BTCFSM
- Ordinary Diploma in Shipping and Ports Management – DSPM
- Ordinary Diploma in Freight Clearing Forward and Port Management – DFCFPM
- Ordinary Diploma in Engineering Maintenance Management – DEMM
- Ordinary Diploma in Logistic and Transport Management – DLTM
- Ordinary Diploma in Marking and Public Relation – DMPR
- Ordinary Diploma in Fire and Safety Management – DFSM
How to Apply at Bandari College
Applying to Bandari College is very easy. The information below will serve as a guide in the application process. Both Tanzanian Students and International Students can apply
Bandari College application can be made offline or online, for offline application the forms delivered to the institution in person or by address postal listed below.
- The scanned bank slip for admission application fee should be attached during the filling of the form.
- Remember to upload all important copies of your original certificates
- Read Instructions and your inputs carefully before saving. There wil be no editing feature after saving
Bandari College Fee structure
The amount payable varies according to the course you will take. Self-sponsored and government-sponsored students also pay differently. Here is a breakdown of how much you will be required to clear each semester. Note that the figures might change in future academic years.
Bandari College fee structure for both Basic Technician and Diploma Programmes is being illustrated in a table below.
Bandari College Entry Requirements
The following requirements apply, our admissions requirements and acceptance procedures are depends on these requirements.
- National Vocational Certificate Level 2 (NTA Level 3).
- Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with at least four passes.
- Other recognised qualifications.
- NTA Level 4 in relevant Courses.
- Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE) with at least one Principal and a subsidiary pass in relevant subjects.
- Other recognised qualifications.
Bandari College Contacts Details
- Bandari College
Mahunda Street, Tandika
P. O. Box 9184, Dar Es Salaam
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Bandari College by visiting the official website.
Am sure this post helps you with what you need about the Bandari College courses, fee structure, admissions, contacts. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.