The candidates must know that post za darasa la saba 2021 are now available on the TAMISEMI official website and Specific Regions and Districts websites . All the students can now check the selection za kidato cha kwanza 2021 By reading the following instructions below:
Form one selection 2021 for all regions live updates and direct links
|ARUSHA||DAR ES SALAAM||DODOMA|
Check form one selection 2021 for your region using the links given below
The candidates who have passed for the NECTA standard seven Examination in 2021 need to follow these simple steps that will help them get their form one selection status in an easy manner.
- Step 1: The candidates should visit the official President’s Office, Regional Administration and Local Government – TAMISEMI website http://tamisemi.go.tz/ Or Specific region/district website
- Step 2: On the homepage, the candidates will find the link for form one selection result which they need to click > “Waliochaguliwa kidato cha kwanza 2021”
- Step 3: On clicking the link, the candidates will be redirected to a new page where the selection result is available.
- Step 4: The candidates need to find their region / district / and school name on the portal so as to check the full results.
- Step 5: The result will be displayed on the screen of the computer. The candidates should save the result for the future reference.
Form one selection 2020 News
A total of 58,699 who passed the Primary School Leaving Examinations in 2019 have not been selected to join Form One in 2020 due to lack of classrooms.
The minister of Local Government Seleman Jafo made the announcement today in Dodoma saying those are affected amounted to 7.73 per cent.
“This means that 701,737 pupils equivalent to 92.27 per cent have been selected and out of these 3,145 have been selected to join boarding schools,” said Mr Jafo.
The affected pupils are from 13 regions with Kigoma having 12,092 pupils who have not been selected and will be required to wait until the classrooms are constructed
The minister also instructed the respective regions with the affected pupils to make sure that the classrooms have been constructed by the end of February 2020.
The government of Tanzania funds free education up to Form Four.