Nursing is the backbone of the healthcare industry in any country. By definition, a nurse supports, cares for, and treats a health care user to achieve and maintain health and live in dignity until death.
It is no surprise then that strict checks and measures have been put in place to make sure that nursing colleges and other tertiary training institutions meet the necessary standards in Tanzania.
There are numerous training programs offered by various institutions. After reading this article, you should be able to choose an institution with an accredited program that would be a suitable match for your area of interest.
Colleges Offering BSc Nursing(Nursing)
- Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences (CUHAS), Mwanza
- Hubert Kairuki Memorial University (HKMU), Dar es Salaam
- Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS), Dar es Salaam
- St John’s University of Tanzania (SJUT), Dodoma
- State University of Zanzibar (SUZA), Zanzibar
- University of Dodoma (UDOM), Dodoma