- 1 About Clinical officers training centre mtwara
- 1.1 Clinical officers training centre mtwara Latest Admission Updates & Highlights
- 1.2 Clinical officers training centre mtwara | MTWARA – COTC
- 1.3 Similar Colleges
- 1.4 NACTE application | NACTE Online Application 2023/2024
- 1.5 NACTE 2022/2023 – NACTE News – NACTE Admission 2022
- 1.6 NACTE website – www.nacte.go.tz
- 1.7 NACTE online Award Verification System
- 1.8 NACTE admission guide book 2023/2024
- 1.9 Nelson Mandela African Institute of Science and Technology offered courses 2023
- 1.10 Stefano Moshi Memorial University College courses offered 2023
- 1.11 Guide to the College Application Process in Tanzania
- 1.12 Education and Teaching Colleges in Tanzania
- 1.13 Application for Health and allied science programs in Public Colleges and Private colleges
About Clinical officers training centre mtwara
The Clinical officers training centre mtwara, commonly referred to as MTWARA – COTC or Chuo cha Clinical officers training centre mtwara.
The Clinical Officers Training College and Zonal Health Resource Centre (COTC/ZHRC) Mtwara, Tanzania is under the Directorate of Human Resource Development of the Ministry of Health & Social Welfare
The College has a double role, firstly being a Zonal Health Resource Centre for the Southern Zone serving two regions namely Lindi and Mtwara. Secondly it is a College that conducts a Diploma in Clinical Medicine and other various health related short courses.
Clinical Officers Training College Mtwara conducts a three years course (pre-service training) for Clinical Officers. Qualified Clinical Officers are been awarded with the Diploma in Clinical Medicine.
At the moment 5 permanent tutors along side with part time tutors from the regional hospital Ligula are facilitating the course. In total there are approximately 120 students studying at COTC. Each year about 40 students qualify as Clinical Officers.
Mtwara COTC introduces new teaching methodologies like problem based learning and practical skills education which is integrated in the curriculum for Clinical Officers.
From August 2006 Medical Students from University Maastricht, the Netherlands started doing their 10 weeks orientation elective at COTC and Ligula Regional Hospital.
Form six-students can apply to study at COTC Mtwara by writing their application form and submitting this to Ministry of Health & Social Welfare.
|Registration Status:||Full Registered Institute||Establishment Date:||01-Jan-2000|
|Registration Date:||03-Jan-2000||Accreditation Status:||Accredited|
|Phone:||Address:||P. O. BOX 86MTWARA|
|Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org||Web Address:|
Clinical officers training centre mtwara Latest Admission Updates & Highlights
If you are applying to Clinical officers training centre mtwara, here are some of the most useful information that you need to Know about Clinical officers training centre mtwara, Check full details below
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Clinical officers training centre mtwara by visiting the official website: https://sites.google.com/a/palm-online.org/cotc-mtwara/home