- 1 About Bukumbi school of nursing
- 1.1 Bukumbi school of nursing Latest Admission Updates & Highlights
- 1.2 Bukumbi school of nursing | BUKUMBI
- 1.3 Similar Colleges
- 1.4 NACTE 2022/2023 – NACTE News – NACTE Admission 2022
- 1.5 NACTE website – www.nacte.go.tz
- 1.6 NACTE online Award Verification System
- 1.7 NACTE admission guide book 2022/2023
- 1.8 NACTE application | NACTE Online Application 2022/2023
- 1.9 Nelson Mandela African Institute of Science and Technology offered courses 2022
- 1.10 Stefano Moshi Memorial University College courses offered 2021
- 1.11 Guide to the College Application Process in Tanzania
- 1.12 Education and Teaching Colleges in Tanzania
- 1.13 Application for Health and allied science programs in Public Colleges and Private colleges
About Bukumbi school of nursing
The Bukumbi school of nursing, commonly referred to as BUKUMBI or Chuo cha Bukumbi . Bukumbi Nurses & Midwives Training Centre is located in the Southern portion of the Mwanza Region, 32 km from Mwanza City. The school was established by in 1964 by White Sisters from the Netherlands. The school operates under the auspices of Archdiocese of Mwanza, and the Executive Secretary of the Health Department coordinates the school’s operations.
As of 2007, the school offers a two-year training course.
The school is registered by the Ministry of Health and Social Welfare and also by NACTE by registration number S/N0064 (Established by the Act Number of 1997).
Bukumbi school of nursing Latest Admission Updates & Highlights
If you are applying to Bukumbi school of nursing, here are some of the most useful information that you need to Know about Bukumbi school of nursing, Check full details below
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Bukumbi school of nursing by visiting the official website: http://archmzahealthdept.weebly.com/bukumbi-nursing-school.html
Leave a Reply