Subject: TENDER INVITING BIDS FOR PERIODIC PEST CONTROL TREATMENT IN THE CHANCERY BUILDING OF THE HIGH COMMISSION OF INDIA, DAR-ES-SALAAM
High Commission of India, Dar-es-Salaam invites sealed quotations from reputed, experienced and financially sound Companies registered under relevant Tanzanian Companies Law which can submit bid for Periodic Pest Control Treatment In The Chancery Building of the High Commission of India, Dar-es-Salaam. The Tender document can be downloaded from the Mission’s website https: /hcindiatz.gov.in in the What’s New Section under the heading “Tender Inviting Bids For Periodic Pest Control Treatment In The Chancery Building Of The High Commission Of India, Dar-Es-Salaam
High Commission of India
Dar es Salaam
NOTICE INVITING TENDER (NIT)
- The High Commission of India, Dar es Salaam, for and on behalf of the President of India invites tender bids from eligible supplier Companies for the following work
Name of Work TENDER INVITING BIDS FOR PERIODIC PEST CONTROL TREATMENT IN THE CHANCERY BUILDING OF THE HIGH COMMISSION OF INDIA, DAR-ES-SALAAM
- Detailed Scope of work and prescribed proforma for submission of bid is attached at
Annexure – I.
- The tender document can be obtained from Head of Chancery, The High Commission of India, 213/51 Shabaan Robert Street, P.O.Box 2684, Dar es Salaam, Tel. +255 22 2113094 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tender Document shall be available for collection by applicants from 03.2023 to 24.03.2023 upto 1500hrs. Tender can also be downloaded from www.eprocure.gov.in and Mission’s website: www.hcind iatz.g ov.in .
- Tender documents should be submitted with prescribed annexures in sealed envelope duly superscribed with the name of work, details of the company (name, contact details) submitting their bid etc. addressed to the Head of Chancery. The document will be received up to 1500hrs on 24.03.2023 and will be opened on the same day at 1530 hrs.
- For Queries (if any), or site visit for survey, the details of the contact person are: Mr. Saurabh Meena, Mob: +255-688773661, Email: email@example.com. The companies are advised to visit the site for survey after prior intimation.
- 6. If any information furnished by the applicant is found incorrect at a later stage, the bidder shall be liable to be debarred from the tendering process. The High Commission of India reserves the right to verify the particulars furnished by the applicant independently.
7 High Commission of India, Dar es Salaam reserves the right to reject any tender and to annul the tendering process and reject all tenders at any time prior to Contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to tenderers.
Terms & Conditions for Bidders:
- Submission of Bids: Technical documents and Financial Bid should be prepared and submitted in one sealed envelope, both of which should be further enclosed in a larger sealed envelope including the bid security decalaration superscribed with the words “Periodic Pest Control Treatment in the Chancery Building of the High Commission of India, Dar-Es-Salaam”. The following documents shall form part of the bid:
- Tender Document and addendum if any, duly signed by the bidder to abide by the terms and conditions of the tender document.
- Bid Security Declaration
- Valid Business license
- certificate of Bid validity
- Bid Security Declaration: The bidder will have to furnish a ‘Bid Securing Declaration’ along with their bid as per the format at Annexure-II. Any bid which is not accompanied with the ‘Bid Securing Declaration’, shall be rejected.
- Clarification regarding contents of the Tender: A prospective bidder who requires clarification regarding the contents of the bidding documents shall notify to the High Commission of India in writing about the clarifications sought not later than 14 (fourteen) days prior to the date of opening of the Bids.
- Modification and Withdrawal of Bids: A bidder may modify or withdraw his bid after submission provided that the written notice of modification or withdrawal is received by the High Commission of India prior to deadline prescribed for submission of bids. A scan copy of withdrawal notice may be sent by e-mail but it should be followed by an original signed confirmation copy of withdrawal notice to be sent by post and such signed confirmation should reach the High Commission of India not later than the deadline for submission of bids. No bid shall be modified after the deadline for submission of bids. No bid may be withdrawn in the interval between the deadline for submission of bids and expiration of the period of bid validity specified.
- Validity of Bids: The Bids should remain valid till (60 days) from the last date of submission of the Bids. A bid valid for a shorter period shall stand rejected.
- Cost of Bidding: The bidder shall bear all the costs associated with the preparation and submission of bid and the buyer shall not be responsible or liable for these costs.
- Amendment of bidding document: The High Commission of India, Dar-es-Salaam may amend the bidding document by issuing Addendum, before the deadline for submission of bids.
- Language: All documents relating to the bid shall be in English language. If any document is not in English, an courtesy English translation copy may be attached.
- Eligibility of bidder: Only Authorised dealers/suppliers are eligible to participate in this tender. Further, the bidding companies should have minimum 3 years’ experience of of such works.
- Price details to be specified in Bid: The price shall be inclusive of all incidental charges including transportation, service charges etc., as per the format attached at Annexure-I. All rates shall be quoted only in Tanzanian Shillings (Tsh).
- Evaluation of all bids and announcement of successful bidder: The bid will be opened on 24.03.2023 at 1530 hrs. at High Commission of India, Dar-es-Salaam. The Bidders may depute their representatives, duly authorized in writing, to attend the opening of Bids on the due date and time. This event will not be postponed due to non-presence of representatives of any bidder.