Position: PROJECT SUPERVISOR
We are seeking a highly motivated project supervisor in civil works and power engineering to join our exciting team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supervising the planning, implementation, and tracking of specific short-term and long-term projects as per MIC Tanzania Public Limited Company policies and processes.
Ideal candidate must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to work with a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results.
Focused, customer centric, agile mindset and passionate toward continuous improvement on deliverables to meet customer expectations. You are committed to efficiency and effective delivery, full of integrity and transparency.
- Prepare reports, records, and key performance indicators required to manage costs, productivity, and achieve optimal efficiencies.
- Develop, implement, and enforce safety policies, procedures, standards.
- Supervise civil works contractors on site and takes charge of generating deficiency report.
- Generate material order list and arrange for material delivery to site.
- Overall materials management and reporting.
- Identify and manage project risks and implement mitigation strategies.
- Coordinate technical site surveys, High level and Low-level reviewing and approval.
- Generates and circulate reports daily, weekly and monthly reports on project progress.
- Ensures that installation teams are working according to the MIC Tanzania plc health and safety plan and policy.
- Coordination and management of site handover to operations including ensuring that all snags/ deficiencies related to project installations are addressed and resolved.
- Provide technical guidance and support to project team members.
- Coordinate project teams communications and interactions with all key stakeholders.
- Budget management, CAPEX Execution and reporting.
- Keep record of project risks/ issues, develop mitigation/ resolutions and follow-up their resolution.
- Participation in tendering process including preparing scope of work, selection process and analysis of proposals and suppliers.
- Comply to MIC Tanzania plc internal policies, controls and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering or any related field.
- Project Management basic trainings is added advantages.
- Knowledge of various project management tools is essential.
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Visio.
- Proficiency with Auto-CAD and other engineering drawing tools.
- Knowledge of Telecommunications, Civil and Power, and Project Management, Management.
- At least 3 years of experience in project management, with a focus on Civil Works and Power Engineering related to Telecommunications Industry.
- Technical skills on telecommunications, civil works and power.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to manage project teams and contractors.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (Effective communication, writing and presentation skills, negotiations).
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and Innovation.
- Independent and with good work attitude and decision making.
- Risk assessment and management skills.
- Project management and management skills.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting the application is 12 March 2023.
Leave a Reply