Learning and Talent Development Administrator – Fixed Term (2yrs) (1 Position(s))
- Assist the L&TD team with correspondences such as vendors related emails and invoices by providing correct information based on the enquiries.
- Accurately capture core data on training databases to prepare weekly and monthly dashboards for L&TD management reporting.
- Coordinate training logistics in line with the Training Plan agreed by respective stakeholders while ensuring all necessary training standards are achieved by both trainers and participants.
- Coordinate both Zonal and HQ training classes by physically being there, working closely with respective Zonal Administration Officers and HRBPs.
- Provide records as required for external and internal audit purposes.
- Work proactively with colleagues across HR function to ensure an integrated approach to HR service delivery.
- Keep L&TD records and reports up to date by ensuring training attendance register is filed, transferred to spreadsheets and readily available on digital shared folders or any other formats as required.
- Regularly coordinate and track L&TD budgets and expenses and escalate for any guidance and decisions.
- Timely and accurately process training budgets and payments by regularly liaising with Procurement, HR Administration and Finance departments.
- Administering data into systems and file documents orderly and consistently
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Excellent working knowledge in MS Office package (Excel, Word, Power point etc.)
- Understanding of reporting requirements and escalation procedures
- Ability to confidentially manage employee L&TD data, utilizing HR systems and other technology tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate complex ideas and information effectively, clearly, and concisely.
- Impeccable integrity and confidentiality
- Problem solving; analytical; Organizational skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail; Competent with the ability to produce reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Business Administration, Statistics, or any related business qualification from a recognized higher learning institution.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience preferably in Human Resources administration.
- Experience working in Learning and Development department will be added advantage.NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Leave a Reply