Landscape gardener Altezza travelling Limited is looking for a passionate and creative person to nurture our gardens and supervise our garden team to ensure the gardens and landscape are shown off to the highest standards of presentation.
- Using creativity and the beauty of nature to create a harmonious, aesthetically pleasing gardens.
- Performing site analyses that include the assessment of current plants, soil conditions, lighting and the view of gardens.
- Supervising the Planting and the maintenance of lawns, flowers and shrubberies.
- Ensuring soil is kept in good condition by using suitable fertilizers. You will be involved in all areas of the garden as owned by the company.
- High-quality garden experience of not less than 5 years;
- great plant knowledge and horticultural skills;
- having a good skills of team supervision
- The ability to use and demonstrate all necessary horticultural craft skills,
- Knowledge of machinery use and maintenance to the highest standards.
How to Apply:
All interested applicants should submit a cover letter, CV, supporting documents, and phone number to HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, ALTEZZA TRAVELLING LIMITED P.O.Box 938 Moshi Kilimanjaro. or send through firstname.lastname@example.org Please make sure the subject of your email will be: Landscap Gardener – APPLICATION Deadline for the submission of applications is at 4 PM on 28/February/2023 Only applications in English will be considered. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted