- 1 About Kaps Community Development Institute (Kcdi) – Mafinga
- 2 Kaps Community Development Institute (Kcdi) Latest Admission Updates & Highlights
- 3 Kaps Community Development Institute (Kcdi) – Mafinga
- 4 NACTE website – www.nacte.go.tz
- 5 NACTE online Award Verification System
- 6 NACTE admission guide book 2022/2023
- 7 NACTE 2022/2023 – NACTE News – NACTE Admission 2022
- 8 NACTE application | NACTE Online Application 2022/2023
- 9 Stefano Moshi Memorial University College courses offered 2021
- 10 Nelson Mandela African Institute of Science and Technology offered courses 2022
- 11 Guide to the College Application Process in Tanzania
- 12 Application for Health and allied science programs in Public Colleges and Private colleges
- 13 Education and Teaching Colleges in Tanzania
About Kaps Community Development Institute (Kcdi) – Mafinga
The Kaps Community Development Institute (Kcdi), commonly referred to as Chuo Cha Maendeleo Ya Jamii Kaps – Mafinga, KAPs Community Development Institute ”is a Community Development College, which conducts training at the Diploma and Diploma level in community development. The college is located in Mufindi district, Mafinga town, Sabasaba area. The college is registered with NACTE with registration number PWF / 047
KAPs foundation Ltd is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) which has established Training Institute which is known as KAPs Community Development Institute. The institute is under National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) which is the body to regulate and coordinate Technical education in the country; KAPs Community Development Institute graduates are offered relevant to NACTE Awards, known as the National Technical Awards (NTAs).
These are competence based and designed to testify that the holders possess the requisite knowledge, Skills and understanding necessary to apply flexibility in the relevant occupation sector. The Institute has developed programs that are in line with NTAs requirement. The purpose is to have in place more efficient and flexible training programmes which are guided by industrial and professional needs as societal expectations.
The programmes being considered are community Development for the level of Certificate and Diploma together with ordinary diploma in primary education. The main objective of developing competence-based curriculum is to prepare technical personnel who will work flexibly at different workplaces after completing the NTA level 4,5 and 6 programmes.
Kaps Community Development Institute (Kcdi) Latest Admission Updates & Highlights
If you are applying to Kaps Community Development Institute (Kcdi), here are some of the most useful information that you need to Know about Kaps Community Development Institute (Kcdi), Check full details below
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Kaps Community Development Institute (Kcdi) by visiting the official website: http://www.kapsinstitute.co.tz/