How to make self online registration gcla online registration Portal
Government Chemist Laboratory Authority (GCLA) is the implementing Authority of the Government Chemist Laboratory Authority Act (GCLA) No. 8 of 2016. Laws and regulation implemented by GCLA include; The Industrial and Consumer Chemicals (Management and Control) Act No. 3 of 2003 and The Human DNA Regulation Act No.8 of 2009 and its Regulation.
GCLA has established an online portal for handling chemicals importation, exportation, transportation, transit, chemicals registration, chemicals management trainers and chemicals disposal facility operators in Tanzania Mainland applications online. This will enhance effective and efficiency support to chemicals dealers as well as in implementation of in implementation and enforcement of Industrial and Consumers (Management and Control) Act (No. 3 of 2003) and Its Regulations. Applicable in Tanzania Mainland
Here we have full guide which can help Chemicals dealer’s in Tanzania Mainland requiring to register an application for Chemicals Certificate, Permits, Chemicals registration and submitting precursor chemicals return Online.
- Visit GCLA Website www.gcla.go.tz or go direct to https://portal.gcla.go.tz
- Creating User Account Applicant create Account for the first time by click Register button on User login menu. Filling all necessary Company Details and attach copy of Tax Payer Identification Number and Certificate of Incorporation. Then Click Save button
- Account Activation : After registration of Company Activation Verification for User Account will be sent
through User email or Phone Number provided during Registration.
Login to the System ; Applicant will log in to the System by entering user name and password created
when registering the Company.
- Register Premise(s) : Applicant to Register Chemicals Premise(s) which will apply for Chemicals
- Attachment of documents ; Applicant has to attach all required document for the business Category requested for application by click New Attachment button to see the required document click Compulsory Attachment
- View Attachments : Under company/premises tab click attachments on down left hand side.
You can get full details about GCLA online registration by checking their user manual guidebook >> Click here to download gcla portal user manual book.