Customer Chemicals Management Portal (CCMP)
This is a platform for providing online services for chemicals registration and permits as well as precursor chemicals returns for dealers in order to provide a more efficient and cost effective self service in implementation and enforcement of Industrial and Consumers (Management and Control) Act (No. 3 of 2003) and its Regulations applies in Tanzania Mainland.
Customer Chemicals Management Portal offers the following Online services :
- Application for chemicals certificates
- Application for chemicals permits
- Application for registration of chemicals
- Application for temporary chemicals permit
- Submission of precursor chemicals returns
- Amendments of chemicals permits
- Amendments of chemicals certificate
- Renewal of chemicals certificate
Frequently Asked Questions about GCLA Online Portal
- Question: What is GCLA Online Portal?Answer: This is a platform for providing services for chemicals registration and chemicals permits application as well as precursor chemicals returns for chemical’s dealers in implementation and enforcement of Industrial and Consumers (Management and Control) Act (No. 3 of 2003) and Its Regulations. applicable in Tanzania Mainland.
- Question: Who is eligible to register to Customer Chemicals Management Portal (CCMP)?Answer: All chemicals dealers within Tanzania Mainland are required to register to CCMP
- Question: What are the prerequisite requirement for Registration on the System?Answer: During registration your required to attach two documents which are Tax Payer Identification Number (TIN) and Certificate of Incorporation from Tanzania Revenue Authority and Business Registration and Licensing Agency (BRELA) respectively.
- Question: How do I register chemicals?Answer: All chemicals are listed on the system with their categories. Choose the chemicals you are dealing with then submit your application for registration.
- Question: Do I register If I was already registered manually?Answer: Yes, All chemical dealers whether new or already registered manually will have to be registered with the Online Portal.
- Question: In re-registering with the Online Portal, do I need to remake payment?Answer: No, All users that have already been registered will only attach receipts from the manual registration process.
- Question: If I have made payments with a mobile platform, where do I get the payment slip attachment?Answer: For now, you can take a picture or a screenshot of the receipt message from your phone and upload it in place of the payment slip.
- Question: How many accounts can I have for 1 company?Answer: You can only have 1 account per company.
- Question: Can I use my email as my username?Answer: No, You can use any character or number but not any of the special characters (A minimum of 6 characters total). You can also use your name and some numbers.
- Question: What are the requirement’s during application for Certificate?Answer: During the application for Certificate the Company will have to choose the preferred Category, and each Category has different requirement’s click here for more information.
For more details about chemicals registration and permits registration you can visit Visit GCLA Online Portal https://portal.gcla.go.tz/app
Gcla online portal Online Support
- Northern ZoneBlock 3,Sekei
P.O. Box 2095,
Arusha, Tanzania.Tel: +255 27 2506394
- Southern Highlands ZoneBlock F,Iwambi.
P.O. Box 2875,
Mbeya. Tanzania.Tel: +255 25 2502311
- Southern ZoneUshirika House, TANU Road
P.O. Box 1414,
Mtwara. Tanzania.Tel: +255 23 233 4760
- Lake ZoneSeuko Toure Hospital
P.O. Box 502,
Mwanza. Tanzania.Tel: +255 28 2500279.
- Eastern Zone5 Barack Obama Drive,
P.O. Box 164,
Dar es Salaam. Tanzania.Tel: +255 (0)735 223344
- Central ZoneArea “C”
P.O. Box 2925,
Dodoma. Tanzania.Tel: +255 (26) 2351535