Tembo Nickel is seeking to recruit a Finance Lead to join the Tembo Nickel Project Team. She/he will have responsibility for driving the project from the finance point of view including budgeting, cost allocation, governance, and reporting.
The successful candidate will report to the Site General Manager
Duty Station: Tembo Nickel Project Site- Ngara
Duties and Responsibilities
- Play an integral part in the performance of the site project by providing a complete and fully functional financial service to all stakeholders.
- Lead and manage the finance team through hands-on management and applying industry best practices.
- Deliver all financial deliverables and reporting requirements once the associated deadlines are met.
- Facilitate the coordination of GM’s integrated planning meetings.
- Timely and accurate submission of planning, management, and Capex deliverables including monthly performance reports.
- Assist the management in achieving the annual operating and project guidance such as cost control initiatives.
- Work closely with the project team to ensure governance on project management from planning, approvals, execution, closeout, and reporting of capital expenditure.
- Review capital expenditure and forecasts to ensure alignment with business strategy and to optimize return on investment.
- Work with the procurement process to ensure proper planning, purchasing, and distribution of project products in compliance with Tembo Nickel’s financial and accounting policies.
- Keep the Site General Manager, HOD, and all budget holders informed and fully aware of all financial-related matters that may impact the business units on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Initiate, develop, implement, streamline, and maintain the necessary financial strategies, policies, and procedures within the company to effectively manage finances overall.
- Ensure financial governance, internal controls, and compliance with the Group’s standards and reporting requirements are achieved in the specific timeline.
- Ensure legislative and corporate governance compliance requirements to manage risk.
Qualifications and Competencies
- University degree in Accounting and Finance, Economics, or another relevant field.
- At least Five (5) years of experience working on mega projects and financial management.
. CPA is a MUST
How to Apply
Applicants are invited to send their resumes indicating the role tile in the subject via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Application closing date is 30th March,2023
Note: We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities based on merits and we do not charge candidates any fees in the whole recruitment process.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Leave a Reply