Pharmaceutical science is the study of the formulation, development and manufacture of new drugs. Pharmaceutical scientists have the power to transform patients’ lives by developing new treatments for diseases.
This new and already popular course will take you inside this complex and ever-expanding field of discovery.
Pharmaceutical science encompasses chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacology, toxicology and physiology. It looks at how different drugs act on the human body and how their healing effects can be safely used.
Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Students who choose to study on a focused area throughout their coursework are typically rewarded for their efforts by receiving a diploma upon completion of the curriculum. This signifies the student’s mastery of the topic, and it allows them to enter the job field or continue pursuing education, if they so choose.
What is a diploma in pharmaceutical science? A diploma in pharmaceutical science is a program that is designed to provide students with the knowledge and experience needed to work in pharmacology. You can expect to learn specifically, as the name of the program suggests, about the scientific significance and effects of pharmaceutical products. You may take courses about biology, bioethics and chemistry as part of the degree program. All of the courses you take will prepare you to understand medicines, their applications and their effects on the human body.
Students who study and receive diploma in pharmaceutical science have a relatively narrow focus, but they benefit from a wide variety of career options to pursue. There are many internships and other opportunities for students looking to apply their knowledge, but ultimately you will be able to choose from a variety of positions in the medical field once you have your diploma.
Not all schools offer diploma programs in pharmaceutical science, so the fees and tuition for the programs will depend on what college you are studying in, what school you choose to attend and many other variables. The best way to estimate cost is to contact the admissions office at the institution you’d like to attend.
Most students who complete diplomas in pharmaceutical science pursue further training in order to become pharmacists. This is a lucrative and promising job field, but there are plenty of other career options for students who choose to work elsewhere. You can also work as a consultant or assistant in a medical setting, or you can bring your extensive knowledge to a company with a different focus and work as a specialist.
Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences – Admission Requirements
Holders of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with four (4) Passes in non-religious Subjects including “D” Passes in Chemistry and Biology; AND Possession of Basic Technician Certificate (NTA Level 4) in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences colleges in Tanzania
- Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences (CUHAS)
- City College of Health and Allied Sciences
- Clinical Officers Training Centre Mtwara
- Kampala International University In Tanzania (KIUT
- Joseph University College of Health Sciences
- Royal Training Institute
- Joseph Health Training College
- Kilimanjaro Institute
- K’s Royal College of Health Sciences
- Ruaha Catholic University (RUCU)
- Maximilliancolbe Health College
- Karagwe Institute of Allied Health Sciences
- Mkolani Foundation Health Sciences Training Institute
- Excellent College of Health and Allied Sciences – Dar Es Salaam
- Top One College of Health and Allied Sciences
- Kigamboni City College of Health and Allied Sciences
- Western Tanganyika College – Kigoma
- Musoma Utalii Training College – Tabora
- Tandabui Institute of Health Sciences and Technology
- Kolandoto College of Health Sciences
- Kahama College of Health Sciences
- John College of Health
- Lake Institute of Health and Allied Sciences
- Paradigms College of Health Sciences
- Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (Mh)
- Kilimanjaro School of Pharmacy
- Mgao Health Training Institute
- St John’s University of Tanzania (Sj)
- Decca College of Health and Allied Sciences – Dodoma
- Tosamaganga Institute of Health and Allied Sciences
- Chato College of Health Sciences and Technology
- Northern College of Health and Allied Sciences
- Nobo College of Pharmacy
- Spring Institute of Business and Science
- Green Bird College – Mwanga
- Mvumi Institute of Health Sciences
- Apple Valley Institute of Health Sciences and Technology
- The State University of Zanzibar (Sz)
- Hermargs Institute
- Santamaria Institute of Health and Allied Sciences
- Kam College of Health Sciences
- Aggrey College of Health Science
- City College of Health and Allied Sciences, Dodoma Campus
- Lugarawa Health Training Institute (Luheti)
Find details about diploma in pharmacy tanzania, qualification for diploma in pharmacy, vyuo vya pharmacy tanzania , pharmaceutical science colleges in tanzania
Leave a Reply