Serene Microfinance Limited has been a growing and expanding company since its establishment in providing financial solutions to many individuals and corporates. Serene Microfinance Ltd exceptionally stands as good example due to the unique contribution in reaching many categories of customers in Tanzania with micro-loans whose operations are in many parts of Dar es Salaam City and the nearby Regions.
In an effort to stream line operations, Serene Microfinance LTD seeks to recruit qualified Credit Officers to facilitate lending for our clients and support credit department by ensuring quality loan portfolio and bringing profits for the company.
3 Credit Officers at Serene Microfinance Limited
Location: Dar Es Salaam
Position: Credit Officer (3)
- To facilitate lending for our clients by assessing creditworthiness and processing relevant paperwork.
- Credit Officer shall prepare loan application, evaluating client’s financial information and calculate risk ratio.
Required Skills and experiences
- Proven work experience as Credit Officer, Loan Officer or Similar Role
- Strong attention to details and ability to work under tight deadlines, good judgment and decision making ability.
- Strong analytical abilities/skills
- Self-confidence and calmness under pressure.
- Leadership and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Excellent customer service knowledge and ability to impart positive customer relations.
- Excellent Communication (both written and spoken) in English & Swahili
- Good understanding of lending procedures.
- Holder of Diploma / University Degree or equivalent qualification in Microfinance, Business Administration, Banking and Finance or related fields.
- Proven work experience of not less than 2 years in a similar position and reputable financial Institution
- Exposure to microfinance desired, Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point.
Reporting Relationship: Reporting to Head of Credit Department
Kindly submit your application along with Academic Certificates (Photocopies) and detailed CV containing names of three (3) referees with their contacts to the address below;
NOTE: ALL APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SENT IN ONE PDF FILE NOT LATER THAN 16TH MARCH, 2023. ALL LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
All applications should be sent by email and addressed to:
The Human Resource and Administration Manager,
Serene Microfinance Ltd, P.O. Box 33813,
Dar es Salaam.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
“Serene Microfinance is an Equal Employment Opportunity Company.
Both Men and Women are highly encouraged to apply”