- 1 About College of business education
- 1.1 College of business education Latest Admission Updates & Highlights
- 1.2 College of business education | CBE – DODOMA
- 1.3 Similar Colleges
- 1.4 NACTE 2022/2023 – NACTE News – NACTE Admission 2022
- 1.5 NACTE website – www.nacte.go.tz
- 1.6 NACTE online Award Verification System
- 1.7 NACTE admission guide book 2023/2024
- 1.8 NACTE application | NACTE Online Application 2022/2023
- 1.9 Nelson Mandela African Institute of Science and Technology offered courses 2023
- 1.10 Stefano Moshi Memorial University College courses offered 2023
- 1.11 Guide to the College Application Process in Tanzania
- 1.12 Education and Teaching Colleges in Tanzania
- 1.13 Application for Health and allied science programs in Public Colleges and Private colleges
About College of business education
The College of business education, commonly referred to as CBE – DODOMA or Chuo cha College of business education.
The origin of the College of Business Education (CBE) is closely linked to the history of the Nation itself. It was soon after Independence on 9th December 1961, that the newly independent state found itself in need of trained personnel to Commercial and Industrial activities. At that time there were very few nationals with commercial education and expertise. The need to train nationals for the commercial sector therefore gave birth to a business training institute in the country.
His Excellency, J.K. Nyerere, the first President of the United Republic of Tanzania officially opened the new College in Dar es Salaam – January 1965. The College was officially named the “College of Business Education” (CBE).
Over the years the College has grown in size and a second campus was opened in Dodoma in October, 1983. This campus was also officially opened by the then President Mwalimu J.K. Nyerere. The College opened another campus in Mwanza in December, 2007. Recently, in 2013 the College established another campus in Mbeya which currently offers Ordinary Diploma and Basic Certificate courses.
The number of programmes has increased from one (1) in 1965 to ten (10) in 2018. These programmes are offered in Postgraduate and Undergraduate levels across all campuses. Currently, the College has enrolled a total number of 6740 students in all Campuses.
|Institute Name:||College of Business Education – Dodoma|
|Registration Status:||Full Registered Institute||Establishment Date:||01-Jan-1983|
|Registration Date:||23-Oct-2002||Accreditation Status:||Accredited|
|District:||Dodoma Municipal Council||Fixed Phone|
|Phone:||Address:||P. O. BOX 2077,DODOMA.|
|Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org||Web Address:||http://www.cbe.ac.tz|
College of business education Latest Admission Updates & Highlights
If you are applying to College of business education, here are some of the most useful information that you need to Know about College of business education, Check full details below
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the College of business education by visiting the official website: https://www.cbe.ac.tz/dodoma/
Leave a Reply