- 1 About Clinical officers training centre songea
- 1.1 Clinical officers training centre songea Latest Admission Updates & Highlights
- 1.2 Clinical officers training centre songea | SONGEA – COTC
- 1.3 Similar Colleges
- 1.4 Stefano Moshi Memorial University College courses offered 2021
- 1.5 Nelson Mandela African Institute of Science and Technology offered courses 2022
- 1.6 NACTE admission guide book 2021/2022
- 1.7 NACTE application | NACTE Online Application 2021/2022
- 1.8 NACTE 2021/2022 – NACTE News – NACTE Admission 2021
- 1.9 Application for Health and allied science programs in Public Colleges and Private colleges
- 1.10 Guide to the College Application Process in Tanzania
- 1.11 NACTE online Award Verification System
- 1.12 NACTE website – www.nacte.go.tz
- 1.13 Education and Teaching Colleges in Tanzania
About Clinical officers training centre songea
The Clinical officers training centre songea, commonly referred to as SONGEA – COTC or Chuo cha afya songea.
Songea Clinical Officer’s Training Center (Songea COTC) ,It is a public institution, owned by the Ministry of Health, Community development, Gender, Elderly and Children and among the allied health colleges offering certificate in clinical medicine. It recognized and registered by the National Council for Technical Education. Its registration number is: Reg. No. REG/HAS/054.
is located in Songea municipality in Ruvuma Region. Ruvuma region is situated in the Southern part of the country. The region extends between latitudes 90 35′ to 110 45′ South of Equator and longitudes 340 35′ to 380 10′ Meridian. Ruvuma Region borders the Republic of Mozambique in the South, Lake Nyasa in the West and Iringa in the North-North East.
The school currently enrolls on average 110 students per year but has a capacity of enrolling 150 students per each academic year. Enrollment capacity per program is as follows: Technician certificate in clinical medicine 75 students. The minimum entry requirements for the Basic Technician certificate in clinical medicine must have a minimum of ‘D’ pass in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and Mathematics in O-level passes. Student’s enrollment is done through the Central Admission System operated by the NACTE. Graduates of the above programs are designed to work in primary health care facilities in Tanzania. The college has well equipped infrastructures donated by Global Fund ready to begin offering technician certificate in medical laboratory probably the year 2020.
|Institute Name:||Clinical Officers Training Centre Songea|
|Registration Status:||Full Registered Institute||Establishment Date:||19-Jul-1973|
|Registration Date:||30-Jul-2019||Accreditation Status:||Accredited Institute|
|District:||Songea District Council||Fixed Phone|
|Phone:||Address:||P. O. BOX 159 SONGEA|
|Email Address:||[email protected]||Web Address:||http://www.songeacotc.ac.tz|
Clinical officers training centre songea Latest Admission Updates & Highlights
If you are applying to Clinical officers training centre songea, here are some of the most useful information that you need to Know about Clinical officers training centre songea, Check full details below
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Clinical officers training centre songea by visiting the official website: http://songeacotc.ac.tz/index.html