ASA Microfinance (Tanzania) Limited, incorporated under the Companies Act 2002 (No. 93819) of Tanzania and an affiliate of ASA International (www.asa-international.com), one of the largest microfinance companies in the world. We are hereby inviting qualified citizens of Tanzania to be part of our team for the following positions. ASA Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer who requires dynamic, loyal and committed young men and women who have passion for people’s socio-economic development to fill in the following positions for immediate appointment.
Position : Business Development Manager-01 Post
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives.
- Researching prospective accounts in target markets.
- Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle.
- Developing quotes and proposals for prospective clients.
- Setting goals for the business development team and developing strategies to meet those goals.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contract ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
Academic Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- MSc/MBA is a plus.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Preferably Experience in working with NGOs/Financial Institutions/Banks/Consultancy firm.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP).
Renumeration: Attractive salary package will be offered relating to competencies and experiences.
General Requirements for Applicants of All Posts.
- Application Letter.
- Curriculum Vitae enclosing details of Work experience, skills and with postal and telephone contacts of Three Referees.
- One passport size photograph attached in CV.
How to Apply:
Applicants who consider himself/herself competent with the above-mentioned position, please send your application to email@example.com Or you can drop your Application in Our Head Office at Plot No.87, Serengeti Street, Kinondoni Road, Dar es Salaam before 1700HRS on 15th March 2023.
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted for interview. No phone calls are allowed for inquiry. No allowances will be admissible for interview.
Leave a Reply