- 1 About Bulongwa training institute
- 1.1 Bulongwa training institute Latest Admission Updates & Highlights
- 1.2 Bulongwa training institute | BULONGWA
- 1.3 Similar Colleges
- 1.4 NACTE 2022/2023 – NACTE News – NACTE Admission 2022
- 1.5 NACTE website – www.nacte.go.tz
- 1.6 NACTE online Award Verification System
- 1.7 NACTE admission guide book 2022/2023
- 1.8 NACTE application | NACTE Online Application 2022/2023
- 1.9 Nelson Mandela African Institute of Science and Technology offered courses 2022
- 1.10 Stefano Moshi Memorial University College courses offered 2021
- 1.11 Guide to the College Application Process in Tanzania
- 1.12 Education and Teaching Colleges in Tanzania
- 1.13 Application for Health and allied science programs in Public Colleges and Private colleges
About Bulongwa training institute
The Bulongwa training institute, commonly referred to as BULONGWA or Chuo cha Bulongwa training institute.
Bulongwa Institute is located in Njombe region (formally was Iringa region) at Makete District, 22 kilometers south of Headquarter within the Bulongwa Lutheran Hospital premises.
The Institute and the community around it are landing on top of the beautiful Livingstone Mountains. The environment is cool with long rain season from Mid.october to May which makes the nature green and flourishing for the whole year. Mosquitoes and flies are difficultly found.The environment is calm and quiet which favor learners to learn comfortably.
The distance from Njombe is about 136km south and from Mbeya 120km west. The community can enjoy the views of Lake Nyasa on South from top of these mountains and shortly visit Kitulo plateaus about 25km northwest.
Bulongwa training institute Latest Admission Updates & Highlights
If you are applying to Bulongwa training institute, here are some of the most useful information that you need to Know about Bulongwa training institute, Check full details below
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Bulongwa training institute by visiting the official website:
Leave a Reply