- 1 About Bagamoyo college of arts
- 2 Bagamoyo college of arts Admission information
- 3 Bagamoyo college of arts courses ? fee structure ✔ admissions ? contacts
About Bagamoyo college of arts
The Bagamoyo Arts and cultural Institute (Taasisi ya Sanaa na Utamaduni Bagamoyo, TaSUBa) is a semi-autonomous governmental organisation for training, research and consultancy service in arts and culture.  It was established by The United Republic of Tanzania to “encourage the development of the arts of Culture, to promote their use as a record of contemporary life and manners, to promote education about film, television and the moving image generally, and their impact on society”
Bagamoyo college of arts Admission information
|Institute Name:||BAGAMOYO COLLEGE OF ARTS (TAASISI YA SANAA NA UTAMADUNI BAGAMOYO (TASUBA)|
|Registration Status:||Full Registered Institute||Establishment Date:||13-Jun-2000|
|Registration Date:||04-Apr-2003||Accreditation Status:||Accredited|
|District:||Bagamoyo District Council||Fixed Phone|
|Phone:||Address:||P. O. BOX 32|
|Email Address:||email@example.com||Web Address:||http://www.tasuba.ac.tz|
If you are applying to Bagamoyo college of arts, here are some of the most useful information that you need to Know about Bagamoyo college of arts, Check full details below
Bagamoyo college of arts courses
|Programmes offered by Institution|
|SN||Programme Name||NTA Level(s)|
|1||Film and Tv Production||4 – 6|
|2||Music and Sound Production||4 – 6|
|3||Performing and Visual Arts||4 – 6|
How to Apply at Bagamoyo college of arts
Applying to Bagamoyo college of arts is very easy. The information below will serve as a guide in the application process. Both Tanzanian Students and International Students can apply
Bagamoyo college of arts application can be made offline or online, for offline application the forms delivered to the institution in person or by address postal listed below.
Use the following guide to declare your candidature successfully:
- Download the forms: Switch on your data connection and navigate to Bagamoyo college of arts website through the new student address. Download the relevant application documents and move to the next step.
- Provide your details:Fill in your details as requested.
- Indicate the course you wish to undertake: Tick or write down the programme you want to enroll.
- Fill in your education qualifications:Make sure they are correct as you have to provide the original certificates as evidence to support your claims.
- Agree to terms and conditions: Write your full name in the space provided. Don’t forget to sign it off.
- Attachments:You will be required to attach the following:
- CSEE result slip/certificate
- Leaving certificate
- Birth certificate
- Application form fee receipt of
Submit your application: Drop your duly filled forms to the institution.
For online application and How to Apply at Bagamoyo college of arts online application system click this link
Bagamoyo college of arts Fee structure
The amount payable varies according to the course you will take. Self-sponsored and government-sponsored students also pay differently. Here is a breakdown of how much you will be required to clear each semester. Note that the figures might change in future academic years. Click here to download fee structure
Bagamoyo college of arts Contacts Details
Postal Address: P.O.Box 32 Bagamoyo Tanzania
Telephone: +255 023 2440149
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Bagamoyo college of arts by visiting the official website.
Am sure this post helps you with what you need about the Bagamoyo college of arts courses, fee structure, admissions, contacts. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.