The management of the Arusha Technical College release the procedures to be followed by applicants with multiple admission to confirm their admissions using ATC confirmation code/TCU confirmation code before the deadline, so how do you confirm your selection at Arusha Technical College?
- 1 How to confirm Admission at the Arusha Technical College (ATC) – ATC confirmation
- 2 Why Should You confirm Admission at ATC?
How to confirm Admission at the Arusha Technical College (ATC) – ATC confirmation
The process to confirm an admission in Tanzania is similar for all college, if you have been successfully selected and accepted by ATC, on your selection status, there should be clear instructions of what you need to do to Confirm your admission at ATC for 2021/2022 academic year.
Also, you may be able to find information on the Arusha Technical College (ATC)’s website about how to confirm your admission. Look under “announcements and latest news” to find any relevant information.
Typically, everything can be done online and it’s a relatively simple process. If you have any questions, call the admissions office. The admissions representatives should be more than happy to help you, especially because you’re a future student. Here’s the Arusha Technical College (ATC) contact information.
The Arusha Technical College (ATC) will require you to enter the special code (ATC confirmation code) to confirm your admission, Arusha Technical College (ATC) confirmation code is generally generated automatically by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and sent to students via SMS (Phone number) or E- mail address used for online application process.
How to get Arusha Technical College ATC confirmation code – TCU confirmation code – ATC confirmation
The Arusha Technical College (ATC) confirmation code is generally sent to your email or mobile phone number you used to create your Online application account profile, to receive your admission confirmation code make sure you have a working email address and phone number. To get ATC verification code just following simple steps below.
- Via SMS (Phone number) & E- mail address: Once you have you have been successfully selected by the Arusha Technical College (ATC) and you have multiple admission, The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) will automatically generate your Arusha Technical College (ATC) confirmation code and sent to you via SMS (Phone number) or E- mail address.
- You can also Request ATC TCU confirmation code through your ATC Online application account profile: This can be done, in case for any reason, you didn’t receive your ATC admission confirmation code, you can just request it by login to your Online application account, find request verification/confirmation button.
- If your mobile phone number used during online application was offline, Invalid or lost while TCU sent the verification code, please contact ATC admission help desk or TCU for more details on how to get back your confirmation code.
After getting your confirmation code, then you will be able to complete the confirmation exercise and become a student at the Arusha Technical College. Only received valid ATC confirmation code provided by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) can be used to confirm selection at the Arusha Technical College (ATC).
Steps To confirm your admission at the Arusha Technical College (ATC) – How do I verify my ATC admission 2021/2022?
To confirm your admission at the Arusha Technical College (ATC) (for applicants with multiple admission) – with Arusha Technical College ATC confirmation code, follow the procedures for confirmation as provided by TCU at https://www.tcu.go.tz/and involve the following simple steps:
- Copying a SPECIAL CODE sent to you by way of SMS via mobile phone.
- Using your User name and PASSWORD to login into your online admission system profile >>https://atc.ac.tz/oas/
- Entering a SPECIAL CODE (ATC confirmation/verification code) into the ATC online admission system to confirm your selection.
- Then your admission selection status at ATC will be successfully confirmed and verified
If you’re unable to confirm, contact the admissions office to see if they can troubleshoot your problem. Check ATC contacts detail here. The process is irreversible, once you have confirmed your admission at ATC there will be no way to confirm admission to another college.
Why Should You confirm Admission at ATC?
Let the Arusha Technical College (ATC) admission office know whether or not you’re attending so they can fill the available spots for second and third round applicants. If you are among of the ATC Applicants with multiple admission/selection, you should immediately confirm your admission at ATC or Other college, by Confirming your admission at ATC or any other university, it means that you are indirectly unconfirm admission to other universities.
If you have been selected at ATC with multiple admission/selection and you want to secure your admission at ATC, you should confirm your admission immediately after receiving a verification code from Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU). The failure to confirm an admission may result to your admission being rejected by Arusha Technical College (ATC).