INTERNAL & EXTERNAL
Supporting MDR to fulfill their respective responsibilities for volume development and cost-efficient customer service delivery on all routes in the assigned territory.
Shall help to identify, evaluate and allocate resources to maximize sales and to achieve all targets/gools set for the territory. Will regularly route ride to check, supervise and coach CR for implementation of bestselling practices including understanding of customer needs and monitoring market and industry trends.
- Plan and discuss specific activities for the day.
- Conduct brief MDR meeting to evaluate previous day’s performance.
- Check all supporting attached with DSS.
- Ensure all MDR ore following time guidelines.
- Sign DSS to confirm documentation/reconciliation ond forw< to Finance department.
- Achieve Doily/Weekly and Monthly Volume Target for assign*
- Attain and resolve Customers complaints, if any immediately
- Ensure every Customer has Retailer Card and sign it for ever
- Prepare and submit all weekly ond monthly report os require by management.
- Identify Location for new Cooler/lce Box or Push Carts in the
- Check Load out proposal for next day.
- Report changes to Yard department, if any.
- Close day after receiving DSS from all CRs.
ICEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI’S)
- Absence of Customers complains from the market.
- Business Volume.
- Increase of new customers.
- Correct and timely submission of sales reports.
- Availability of all brands in the market.
- Cooler Replacement
Master’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field arx at least 6 years working experience in similar responsibilities.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Only applicants who meet the stated requirements for the adverts position should send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org 17th February 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SBC Tanzania Limited is an equal opportunity employer,
The deadline for submitting the application is 30 February 2023.
Leave a Reply