About Ardhi institute – Tabora
Ardhi instute of Tabora is located in ‘Cheyo B” area which is about 860m from Tabora Municipal head office, 430m off the air port road.
ARITA mission is to train and impart knowledge and enhance skills in identifying user needs so as to develop appropiate capacity and strategies addressing them.
ARITA vision is To develop into a centre of academic and professional Excellence in Applied Sciences and Technologies for effective and efficient communication and delivery of geospatial information for decision making.
Ardhi institute Admission information
|Institute Name:||ARDHI INSTITUTE – TABORA|
|Registration Status:||Full Registered Institute||Establishment Date:||01-Jan-1900|
|Registration Date:||23-Oct-2002||Accreditation Status:||Accredited|
|District:||Tabora Municipal Council||Fixed Phone||255 26 2604591|
|Phone:||0714 896425/ 0688 572406/0754 802453||Address:||P. O. BOX 744 TABORA|
|Email Address:||email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com||Web Address:||http://www.arita.ac.tz|
If you are applying to Ardhi institute, here are some of the most useful information that you need to Know about Ardhi institute, Check full details below
Ardhi institute courses
|Programmes offered by Institution|
|SN||Programme Name||NTA Level(s)|
|1||Cartography||4 – 6|
|2||Graphic Art and Printing||4 – 6|
|3||Graphic Arts and Printing||5|
|4||Land Management, Valuation and Registration||4|
|5||Land Management,valuation and Registration||5 – 6|
How to Apply at Ardhi institute
Applying to Ardhi institute is very easy. The information below will serve as a guide in the application process. Both Tanzanian Students and International Students can apply
Ardhi institute application can be made offline or online, for offline application the forms delivered to the institution in person or by address postal listed below.
Use the following guide to declare your candidature successfully:
- Download the forms: Switch on your data connection and navigate to Ardhi institute website through the new student address. Download the relevant application documents and move to the next step.
- Provide your details:Fill in your details as requested.
- Indicate the course you wish to undertake: Tick or write down the programme you want to enroll.
- Fill in your education qualifications:Make sure they are correct as you have to provide the original certificates as evidence to support your claims.
- Agree to terms and conditions: Write your full name in the space provided. Don’t forget to sign it off.
- Attachments:You will be required to attach the following:
- CSEE result slip/certificate
- Leaving certificate
- Birth certificate
- Application form fee receipt of
Submit your application: Drop your duly filled forms to the institution.
For online application and How to Apply at Ardhi institute online application system click this link
Ardhi institute Fee structure
The amount payable varies according to the course you will take. Self-sponsored and government-sponsored students also pay differently. Here is a breakdown of how much you will be required to clear each semester. Note that the figures might change in future academic years.
Ardhi institute Contacts Details
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Ardhi institute by visiting the official website.
Am sure this post helps you with what you need about the Ardhi institute courses, fee structure, admissions, contacts. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.