About Al-haramain college of education
Al-Haramain College of Education was established in 1986 for the purpose of being the first Islamic University in Tanzania under the Muslim Council of Tanzania (BAKWATA).
The establishment of the Muslim University was the target and theme of the current Al-Haramain College of Education which is offering teachers Training Programs (Certificate in Early child Education, Certificate in Primary Education, Ordinary Diploma in Primary Education and Diploma in Secondary Education).
According to the National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) regulations and the charter of the college, A.C.E will introduce other Educational and Management courses offering Certificates, diplomas for various courses in phases starting with the basic Certificates and diploma courses
- 1 Al-haramain college of education Admission information
- 2 Al-haramain college of education courses, fee structure, admissions, contacts
- 3 Al-haramain college of education courses
- 4 How to Apply at Al-haramain college of education
- 5 Al-haramain college of education Fee structure
- 6 Application fee payment details
- 7 Al-haramain college of education Contacts Details
Al-haramain college of education Admission information
|Institute Name:||AL-HARAMAIN COLLEGE OF EDUCATION|
|Registration Status:||Full Registered Institute||Establishment Date:||28-May-2015|
|Registration Date:||28-May-2015||Accreditation Status:||Not Accredited|
|Ownership:||Private||Region:||Dar es Salaam|
|District:||Ilala Municipal Council||Fixed Phone||+255222184679|
|Phone:||+255716818435, +255655304177||Address:||P. O. BOX 19921 DSM|
|Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com||Web Address:||http://www.alharamain.ac.tz|
If you are applying to Al-haramain college of education, here are some of the most useful information that you need to Know about Al-haramain college of education, Check full details below
Al-haramain college of education courses
- Basic Technician Certificate In Primary Education Level 4
- Technician Certificate In Early Childhood Care And Education Level 5
- Technician Certificate In Primary Education Level 5
- Ordinary Diploma In Primary Education (In Service) Level 6
- Ordinary Diploma In Early Childhood Care And Education Level 6
- Ordinary Diploma In Primary Education (Pre Service) Level 6
How to Apply at Al-haramain college of education
Applying to Al-haramain college of education is very easy. The information below will serve as a guide in the application process. Both Tanzanian Students and International Students can apply
Al-haramain college of education application can be made offline or online, for offline application the forms delivered to the institution in person or by address postal listed below.
Use the following guide to declare your candidature successfully:
- Download the forms: Switch on your data connection and navigate to Al-haramain college of education website through the new student address. Download the relevant application documents and move to the next step.
- Provide your details:Fill in your details as requested.
- Indicate the course you wish to undertake: Tick or write down the programme you want to enroll.
- Fill in your education qualifications:Make sure they are correct as you have to provide the original certificates as evidence to support your claims.
- Agree to terms and conditions: Write your full name in the space provided. Don’t forget to sign it off.
- Attachments:You will be required to attach the following:
- CSEE result slip/certificate
- Leaving certificate
- National ID/passport copy
- Two coloured passport photos
- Application form fee receipt of
Submit your application: Drop your duly filled forms to the institution.
For online application and How to Apply at Al-haramain college of education online application system click this link
Al-haramain college of education Fee structure
The amount payable varies according to the course you will take. Self-sponsored and government-sponsored students also pay differently. Here is a breakdown of how much you will be required to clear each semester. Note that the figures might change in future academic years.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR YEAR 2014/2015
CERTIFICATE & DIPLOMA –(NTA 4,5 AND 6)
||120,000/= @ Month|
|TOTAL COST TO COLLEGEWITHOUT MEAL.||900,000/=|
|TOTAL COST FOR MEAL||1,200,000/=|
|TOTAL COST TO COLLEGE (WITH MEAL)||2,100,000/=|
FEE INSTALEMANTS FOR DAY STUDENTS.
|JUNE – JULY||SEPTEMBER – OCTOBER||DECEMBER – JANUARY|
NOTE: The College fee is paid in three (03) installments fee academic year respectively as shown in the chart above.
Bring bank slip to the College.
Application fee payment details
Boarding students are supposed to pay their meal allowance each month of their presence. All payments should be paid directly to AL-HARAMAIN COLLEGE ACCOUNT at any KCB – Branch in Tanzania. (Account No. 3300787661).
Al-haramain college of education Contacts Details
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Al-haramain college of education by visiting the official website.
Am sure this post helps you with what you need about the Al-haramain college of education courses, fee structure, admissions, contacts. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.