Find the list of top Education &Teacher Training colleges available in Songwe – vyuo vya ualimu vilivyopo Songwe – Find list of teaching colleges in Songwe Mbozi DC, Ileje DC, Momba DC, Songwe Dc, Tunduma and more. In this article, we are providing complete details on Teachers Training Colleges in Songwe.
About Songwe Region
Songwe Region is located in the Southern Highlands of Tanzania, bordering Malawi and Zambia on the South, Rukwa and Katavi regions on the West, Tabora Region on the North and Mbeya Region on the East. The Region is gifted with a strategic position of Tunduma border, which makes Songwe Region a gateway to Zambia and other Southern and Central African Countries. The Region is privileged to have a total of 1,918,776.94 ha of arable land suitable for agricultural activities and animal rearing. Out of the total arable land, only 29.6% is being utilised for production and the remaining 70.4% is available for investments or used for other activities such as settlement, natural vegetation, etc. The Region thus still has plenty of land for agricultural activities.
Administratively, Songwe Region is made up of 4 districts, which are; Mbozi, Momba, Ileje and Songwe. The Region has four (4) District Councils and one (1) Town Council. The District Councils are Mbozi, Ileje, Momba and Songwe, while the only Town Council is Tunduma. In year 2017, the Region had a population of 1,173,667 composed of 562,686 men and 610,981 women.
List of Teacher training Colleges in Songwe
If you are a student aspiring to go forward in the Teaching field then you would want to know about these Teachers Training Colleges in Songwe. Here is a curated list of the Teachers Training Colleges in Songwe along with all the important information with respect to them.
Songwe has many Education training public and Private colleges. These colleges are accredited registered with the National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) and the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU), which means you don’t have to worry about scam colleges.
Following is the list of Teaching Colleges in Songwe. To view more details about a particular Teaching Colleges in Iringa Songwe, click on the link of that college. If you come across any Teaching Colleges in Songwe which are not found from our list below, please let us know commenting the Name of the institution on the comment section at the end of this article. Here is the list of all private and public Teaching Colleges in Songwe: