The management of the University of Iringa release the procedures to be followed by applicants with multiple admission to confirm their admissions using UOI confirmation code/TCU confirmation code before the deadline, so how do you confirm your selection at University of Iringa?
- 1 How to confirm Admission at the University of Iringa (UOI) – UOI confirmation
- 2 Why Should You confirm Admission at UOI?
How to confirm Admission at the University of Iringa (UOI) – UOI confirmation
The process to confirm an admission in Tanzania is similar for all college, if you have been successfully selected and accepted by UOI, on your selection status, there should be clear instructions of what you need to do to Confirm your admission at UOI for 2021/2022 academic year.
Also, you may be able to find information on the University of Iringa (UOI)’s website about how to confirm your admission. Look under “announcements and latest news” to find any relevant information.
Typically, everything can be done online and it’s a relatively simple process. If you have any questions, call the admissions office. The admissions representatives should be more than happy to help you, especially because you’re a future student. Here’s the University of Iringa (UOI) contact information.
The University of Iringa (UOI) will require you to enter the special code (UOI confirmation code) to confirm your admission, University of Iringa (UOI) confirmation code is generally generated automatically by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and sent to students via SMS (Phone number) or E- mail address used for online application process.
How to get University of Iringa UOI confirmation code – TCU confirmation code – UOI confirmation
The University of Iringa (UOI) confirmation code is generally sent to your email or mobile phone number you used to create your Online application account profile, to receive your admission confirmation code make sure you have a working email address and phone number. To get UOI verification code just following simple steps below.
- Via SMS (Phone number) & E- mail address: Once you have you have been successfully selected by the University of Iringa (UOI) and you have multiple admission, The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) will automatically generate your University of Iringa (UOI) confirmation code and sent to you via SMS (Phone number) or E- mail address.
- You can also Request UOI TCU confirmation code through your UOI Online application account profile: This can be done, in case for any reason, you didn’t receive your UOI admission confirmation code, you can just request it by login to your Online application account, find request verification/confirmation button.
- If your mobile phone number used during online application was offline, Invalid or lost while TCU sent the verification code, please contact UOI admission help desk or TCU for more details on how to get back your confirmation code.
After getting your confirmation code, then you will be able to complete the confirmation exercise and become a student at the University of Iringa. Only received valid UOI confirmation code provided by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) can be used to confirm selection at the University of Iringa (UOI).
Steps To confirm your admission at the University of Iringa (UOI) – How do I verify my UOI admission 2021/2022?
To confirm your admission at the University of Iringa (UOI) (for applicants with multiple admission) – with University of Iringa UOI confirmation code, follow the procedures for confirmation as provided by TCU at https://www.tcu.go.tz/and involve the following simple steps:
- Copying a SPECIAL CODE sent to you by way of SMS via mobile phone.
- Using your User name and PASSWORD to login into your online admission system profile >>http://126.96.36.199/olas/
- Entering a SPECIAL CODE (UOI confirmation/verification code) into the UOI online admission system to confirm your admission.
- Then your admission selection status at UOI will be successfully confirmed and verified
Congratulations! For successfully confirmed, verified and admitted at UOI for 2021/2022 Academic year, you’ve done considerable work and made it through the University of Iringa (UOI) application and selection process.
If you’re unable to confirm, contact the admissions office to see if they can troubleshoot your problem. Check UOI contacts detail here. The process is irreversible, once you have confirmed your admission at UOI there will be no way to confirm admission to another college.
Why Should You confirm Admission at UOI?
Let the University of Iringa (UOI) admission office know whether or not you’re attending so they can fill the available spots for second and third round applicants. If you are among of the UOI Applicants with multiple admission/selection, you should immediately confirm your admission at UOI or Other college, by Confirming your admission at UOI or any other university, it means that you are indirectly unconfirm admission to other universities.
If you have been selected at UOI with multiple admission/selection and you want to secure your admission at UOI, you should confirm your admission immediately after receiving a verification code from Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU). The failure to confirm an admission may result to your admission being rejected by University of Iringa (UOI).