Open University of Tanzania OUT Online application 2022/2023: The Open University of Tanzania (OUT) uses online application system (OAS) to receive and process applications for admission in to various OUT programmes. The Open University of Tanzania online application System is linked with Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) admission system, National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) and National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) for degrees, certificates and Diploma verification.
OUT Online application is an online database system created and designed by OUT IT department that automate the collection, tabulation and reporting of applicant information to simplify college admission and application process at OUT. The Online application system requires the user/Applicant to have a computer that is connected to the internet enable the user/applicant to access the online application System and make application instantly.
Before using OUT, online application system makes sure one of the following Web Browsers have been installed on your device: Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7.0 and above, and Mozilla Firefox 3.5 and above.
How to access Open University of Tanzania online application
The long-awaited application forms for the Open University of Tanzania (OUT) are finally online. Interested candidates can now access these digital forms in preparation for their 2022/2023 admissions. The institution welcomes all qualified candidates to enroll for the different undergraduate programs while the portal is still open.
How to Apply for Admission at the Open University of Tanzania
The candidates must know that, the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) has already declared the minimum entry requirements for admissions as well as the application procedure for the 2022/2023 academic year at Open University of Tanzania (OUT). Surprisingly, many potential applicants are still experiencing hardships with OUT online application system even as the deadline approaches soon.
- For Direct applicants in to degree and Foundation programmes (form IV and form VI holders) make sure you have both Alevel and O- level index numbers which should be written in the following format (S0000/0000/0000) eg. S1122/0333/2017. If the certificate is having three digits you must add zero (0) to make 4 digits. Eg. S1122/334/2017 a zero 0 must be added S1122/0334/2017. Do not upload any certificate.
- For Equivalent applicants in to degree and Foundation programmes (Diploma holders) must have Award verification number (AVN) From NACTE. The AVN number can be obtained online from NACTE website through the following link award verification number (AVN).Please note that you may be required to pay certain amount of money. An Example of AVN is (19NA12212ME). Do not upload any certificate.
- For applicants in to Diploma programmes and certificates (form IV and form VI holders) make sure you have both A-level and O- level index numbers which should be written the following format (S0000/0000/0000) eg. S1122/0333/2017. If the certificate is having three digits you must add zero (0) to make 4 digits. Eg. S1122/334/2017 a zero 0 must be added S1122/0334/2017. In addition, each certificate must be scanned in PDF format separately and must be uploaded in the OAS.
- For applicants with foreign certificates must obtain translation of their certificates from NACTE for Diploma holders, NECTA for O level and A Level certificates and TCU for degree holders. Upon completion of online application certified Copies of original and translated certificates must be scanned and sent to email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com .
- All applicants must apply online by using names as appears in their form four(Olevel) certificates.
For the October 2022 intake, one is required to submit an application before the deadline. Here is the procedure to be followed, for one to apply online VIA Open University of Tanzania (OUT) Online application system.
- Choose a study program you want to study
- Make sure you meet all minimum requirements
- Go to the OUT online application System
- Read User Guide on How To Apply on User Guide on How To Apply
Applying Via Open University of Tanzania Online application
First things first, confirm that you have all the documents that are required by the institution. Remember that your application will be turned down automatically in the event that you accidentally fail to present all the necessary documents. You can now submit your application at the OUT portal using the following procedure.
- Start your application by creating a personal account with OUT Admission portal before selecting a course and submitting your form. Ensure you meet OUT application requirements, which are:
- A valid email address
- An active phone number
- Payment receipt number
- Next is the OUT new registration and OUT login process. If you are already registered at the OUT -admission portal, you can now proceed with your application by first logging into the website. Provide your username, password.
New applicants can also create their profile on the system by accessing the institution portal. The page is responsive and will have you answer interactive prompts as you build up your profile. After registering and successfully logging in, you will need to clear a non-refundable registration fee.
After submitting your application, wait for OUT to verify your application.
Leave a Reply