University of Arusha UOA offered courses 2021: Unexpectedly, many students want to apply for UOA certificate, diploma or Bachelor degree courses and programmes at University of Arusha. But they don’t even know which courses and programs are available at the University of Arusha, as our vision and mission are to ensure that every student reaches his/her academic dream by choosing and studying his/her dream-course. Here we have everything you need to know about the latest courses and programs offered by the University of Arusha – kozi za chuo kikuu cha University of Arusha.
The University of Arusha is one of the best Colleges in Tanzania. The college offers a lot of diploma, certificate, Undergraduate degree and postgraduate courses for both national and international students.
If you are an aspirant of University of Arusha, UOA and wants to know the complete list of courses offered in this Institution, you are in the right place as we have listed the updated and comprehensive list of courses you can study in University of Arusha, UOA.
This article provides the complete list of courses offered by the University of Arusha, UOA courses and requirements for 2021/2022 academic year. We have compiled the list of courses for candidates looking to gain admission into the University of Arusha, UOA.
List of University of Arusha UOA programs and courses 2021/2022
- Master of Arts in Educational Management and Leadership
- Master of Arts in Curriculum & Instruction
- Master of Business Administration in Finance & Accounting
- Master of Business Administration in Marketing & Entrepreneurship
- Master of Business Administration in Human Resources & Strategic Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Education
Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Arts in Theology
- Bachelor of Arts in Religion
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Office Administration & HRM
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting with Education
- Bachelor of Education (options in any of the following ): English, Kiswahili, Geography, History, Religion, BED Accounting
- Diploma in Theology
- Diploma in Commerce & Accounting
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management
- Diploma in Office Administration & HRM
- Diploma in Business Information Technology
- Diploma in Procurement and Supplies Management
- Diploma in Education
- Certificate in Theology
- Certificate in Business Information Technology
- Certificate in Records Management
- Certificate in Sales Marketing Management
For more University of Arusha courses 2021 visit >> https://uoa.ac.tz/