UDSM login – University of Dar es Salaam Academic Registration Information System, or UDSM ARIS, is a web-based platform that helps the university to take data online for easier management and better clarity. That’s at its most basic.
The UDSM ARIS system is able to collect school-wide data online so that it can be easily accessed by Lectures, students, and administrators. That includes records of tests, attendance, appraisal performance, and plenty more.
Essentially, a UDSM ARIS allows the school to make data points for lots of areas in one place so that it’s easy to keep track of progress and performance.
The UDSM ARIS is the main communication cog between the college and the student, so it’s vital to stay connected to your Academic Registration Information System all year long!
The Academic Registration Information System (ARIS) holds all the information relating to students and their studies at the University of Dar es Salaam.
What does ARIS do?
ARIS allows Staff and Students of UDSM to manage their management tasks online. Here is an example of what ARIS can do:
- Register for Courses online
- View Course Progress and Results
- Teaching Staff
View list of Students per Course
- Publish Course Results
- Track Students Progress
- Accommodation Management
- Payment Management
- Degree Configuration
UDSM ARIS UDSM login – University of Dar es Salaam Academic Registration Information System – UDSM ARIS Login
University of Dar es Salaam Academic Registration Information System – UDSM ARIS login is the page where UDSM students can provide a username and password to gain access to university programs and other learning related materials.
A student who has enrolled in an online program, may use an Academic Registration Information System to access online course materials that are hosted on the school’s servers, such as articles, lectures and videos. UDSM Academic Registration Information System may be used to provide information about the school, course details, calendars, academic resources, and contact information.
Also, the UDSM student’s portal (UDSM ARIS login account) integrates with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information, such as tracking financial aid disbursements and using campus medical services.
Additionally, UDSM ARIS provides easy access to the University of Dar es Salaam information system. With UDSM ARIS, students can access their results, financials schedules, timetables, pay fees, apply for transcripts, Emergency contact numbers, Clubs and sports & access academic calendar.
How to login to UDSM ARIS login to My account Login
To Log into a UDSM Student Portal or University of Dar es Salaam Academic Registration Information System – UDSM ARIS follow the steps below
- Step 1: Open your web browser and type in the University of Dar es Salaam website domain >> udsm.ac.tz
- Step 2: Go to the student portal login – UDSM login to My account Login or UDSM ARIS login Most college sites have a prominent link to this on their home page to convenience students that use the site often.
- Step 4: Turn off your pop-up blockers for the student portal website. Many college portals use pop-ups for the login screen or personal student account. If you do not know how to turn off your pop-up blocker, hold the CTRL key on the keyboard as you click the link. This will open the new page in a different tab.
- Step 5: Enter your student identification number and password in the fields provided and click submit. You are now logged into your UDSM ARIS