Mzumbe University MZUMBE fee structure 2021/2022
MZUMBE fee structure is a chart or list highlighting the rates on MZUMBE fees and costs such as tuition and fees, room and board, books and supplies, personal expenses, and transportation etc. A fee structure lets students or prospective students know what costs and fees to expect when applying for admission at MZUMBE. MZUMBE Prospective students should always observe MZUMBE fee structure to make sure they find it affordable before deciding to apply for admission at Mzumbe University (MZUMBE).
MZUMBE Applicants need know that, before the students are registered for the first semester, the fees for the Mzumbe University Fee must have been paid half of the total amount for the 2021/22 academic year. The other half is paid before the second semester commences. The Mzumbe University fees differ depending on the department and course the student is taking.
The Management of Mzumbe University (MZUMBE) has released the fee structure for All Courses for 2021/2022 Academic Sessions. Fees vary based on the programme You are Undertaking. The school fees for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students are quite dissimilar.
Here is the Mzumbe University fee structure for 2021/2022 Check for yourself the document attached below
- Fee Structure for Undergraduate Programmes
- FEE STRUCTURE FOR EXECUTIVE MBA-MPA FOR 2019-2020
- FEE STRUCTURE FOR MSc. APPLIED ECONOMICS & BUSINESS FOR 2019-2020
- FEE STRUCTURE FOR DAR ES SALAAM CAMPUS COLLAGE (DCC) EXCEPT EXECUTIVE & CMR-2019-2020
- FEE STRUCTURE FOR MASTERS PROGRAMMES AT MAIN CAMPUS – 2019-2020
- FEE STRUCTURE FOR MSc INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND SYSTEMS and APPLIED STATISTICS -FOR 2019-2020
- FEE STRUCTURE FOR MSc. HEALTH MONITORING AND EVALUATION – 2019
Leave a Reply