MZUMBE Applicants must know that, before the students are registered for the first semester, the fees for the Mzumbe University Fee must have been paid half of the total amount for the 2020/21 academic year. The other half is paid before the second semester commences. The Mzumbe University fees differ depending on the department and course the student is taking.
The Management of Mzumbe University has released the fee structure for All Courses for 2020/2021 Academic Sessions. Fees vary based on the programme You are Undertaking. The school fees for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students are quite dissimilar.
Here is the Mzumbe University fee structure for 2020/2021 Check for yourself the document attached below
- Fee Structure for Undergraduate Programmes
- FEE STRUCTURE FOR EXECUTIVE MBA-MPA FOR 2019-2020
- FEE STRUCTURE FOR MSc. APPLIED ECONOMICS & BUSINESS FOR 2019-2020
- FEE STRUCTURE FOR DAR ES SALAAM CAMPUS COLLAGE (DCC) EXCEPT EXECUTIVE & CMR-2019-2020
- FEE STRUCTURE FOR MASTERS PROGRAMMES AT MAIN CAMPUS – 2019-2020
- FEE STRUCTURE FOR MSc INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND SYSTEMS and APPLIED STATISTICS -FOR 2019-2020
- FEE STRUCTURE FOR MSc. HEALTH MONITORING AND EVALUATION – 2019