Following the release of the Muslim University of Morogoro MUM selected applicants, all applicants with multiple admission should confirm their admission – MUM confirmation.
The management of the Muslim University of Morogoro release the procedures to be followed by applicants with multiple admission to confirm their admissions using MUM confirmation code/TCU confirmation code before the deadline, so how do you confirm your selection at Muslim University of Morogoro?
- 1 How to confirm Admission at the Muslim University of Morogoro (MUM) – MUM confirmation
- 2 Why Should You confirm Admission at MUM?
How to confirm Admission at the Muslim University of Morogoro (MUM) – MUM confirmation
The process to confirm an admission in Tanzania is similar for all college, if you have been successfully selected and accepted by MUM, on your selection status, there should be clear instructions of what you need to do to Confirm your admission at MUM for 2021/2022 academic year.
Also, you may be able to find information on the Muslim University of Morogoro (MUM)’s website about how to confirm your admission. Look under “announcements and latest news” to find any relevant information.
Typically, everything can be done online and it’s a relatively simple process. If you have any questions, call the admissions office. The admissions representatives should be more than happy to help you, especially because you’re a future student. Here’s the Muslim University of Morogoro (MUM) contact information.
The Muslim University of Morogoro (MUM) will require you to enter the special code (MUM confirmation code) to confirm your admission, Muslim University of Morogoro (MUM) confirmation code is generally generated automatically by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and sent to students via SMS (Phone number) or E- mail address used for online application process.
How to get Muslim University of Morogoro MUM confirmation code – TCU confirmation code – MUM confirmation
The Muslim University of Morogoro (MUM) confirmation code is generally sent to your email or mobile phone number you used to create your Online application account profile, to receive your admission confirmation code make sure you have a working email address and phone number. To get MUM verification code just following simple steps below.
- Via SMS (Phone number) & E- mail address: Once you have you have been successfully selected by the Muslim University of Morogoro (MUM) and you have multiple admission, The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) will automatically generate your Muslim University of Morogoro (MUM) confirmation code and sent to you via SMS (Phone number) or E- mail address.
- You can also Request MUM TCU confirmation code through your MUM Online application account profile: This can be done, in case for any reason, you didn’t receive your MUM admission confirmation code, you can just request it by login to your Online application account, find request verification/confirmation button.
- If your mobile phone number used during online application was offline, Invalid or lost while TCU sent the verification code, please contact MUM admission help desk or TCU for more details on how to get back your confirmation code.
After getting your confirmation code, then you will be able to complete the confirmation exercise and become a student at the Muslim University of Morogoro. Only received valid MUM confirmation code provided by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) can be used to confirm selection at the Muslim University of Morogoro (MUM).
Steps To confirm your admission at the Muslim University of Morogoro (MUM) – How do I verify my MUM admission 2021/2022?
To confirm your admission at the Muslim University of Morogoro (MUM) (for applicants with multiple admission) – with Muslim University of Morogoro MUM confirmation code, follow the procedures for confirmation as provided by TCU at https://www.tcu.go.tz/and involve the following simple steps:
- Copying a SPECIAL CODE sent to you by way of SMS via mobile phone.
- Using your User name and PASSWORD to login into your online admission system profile >>
- Entering a SPECIAL CODE (MUM confirmation/verification code) into the MUM online admission system to confirm your selection.
- Then your admission selection status at MUM will be successfully confirmed and verified
If you’re unable to confirm, contact the admissions office to see if they can troubleshoot your problem. Check MUM contacts detail here. The process is irreversible, once you have confirmed your admission at MUM there will be no way to confirm admission to another college.
Why Should You confirm Admission at MUM?
Let the Muslim University of Morogoro (MUM) admission office know whether or not you’re attending so they can fill the available spots for second and third round applicants. If you are among of the MUM Applicants with multiple admission/selection, you should immediately confirm your admission at MUM or Other college, by Confirming your admission at MUM or any other university, it means that you are indirectly unconfirm admission to other universities.
If you have been selected at MUM with multiple admission/selection and you want to secure your admission at MUM, you should confirm your admission immediately after receiving a verification code from Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU). The failure to confirm an admission may result to your admission being rejected by Muslim University of Morogoro (MUM).