The whole country has currently been eagerly awaiting the Form Six results 2022 – Matokeo ya kidato cha sita 2022 [ACSEE Results 2022 – matokeo ya form six 2022], and you might have been asking yourself as to why the ACSEE Results 2022 are being watched by so many people in this country, because the ACSEE results is the one of the main criteria and qualifications for a students who wish join university.
The TCU admission Guidebook shows that; for a student to be admitted at any university in Tanzania for undergraduate studies he/she should have at least 4 minimum Admission points from two principal passes as the minimum Admission Entry Qualifications, that’s just the general minimum entry qualification for more details you can check the TCU guide book 2022/2023 here.
- 1 Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE)
- 2 NECTA Matokeo ya kidato cha sita 2022 release dates
- 3 How to check Matokeo ya kidato cha sita 2022 Online
- 4 More about the Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE)
Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE)
The Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE) is one of the significant examinations in secondary education in Tanzania which is offered to students who have passed the Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) and obtained three credits and studied the Advanced level (ACSEE) for two years.
This is the most important test as it serves as the main criterion for students wishes to join in higher education. In order for a student to join undergraduate studies in Tanzania then he or she must have passed well in the ACSEE Examination, TCU demands that a student must have 4 minimum admission points in order to be admitted to universities in Tanzania.
In this post you will be able to see the Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE) for all schools, all you have to do is carefully read the instructions on how to check the ACSEE, in case you face any difficulties please do not hesitate to leave your comment below it will be our pleasure to reply and assist you.
NECTA Matokeo ya kidato cha sita 2022 release dates
The release of Form six results 2022 is the most anxious moment to many form six leavers in Tanzania, as many students wants to know their fate in Higher education, the whole country understands that: form six results – ACSEE results is the determinant for direct candidate (form six leavers) qualification to further education (degree courses).
Form six examination is typically offered to candidates who have completed two years of Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (advanced level) and have had three credits at CSEE level.
As is the case, the time to apply for university is approaching, according to the newly released Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) almanac for 2022/23 admission Cycle, the College application window for bachelor degree programs for 2022/23 academic year is likely to start from June 15, 2021 to August 5, 2022.
Consequently, Students who completed form Six in the year 2021 are anxiously waiting to know their performance, and if they will be eligible or qualify to apply for undergraduate studies for the 2022/2023 academic year which is expected to start on October 25 this year.
Through this page you will be able to access the form six results 2022 more effortlessly as here we have put together all the ways to check the form six results 2022, we have also put all the links to check the results when they are announced by NECTA.
How to check Matokeo ya kidato cha sita 2022 Online
If you have been struggling to figure out how you would be able to check the ACSEE results 2022 – Matokeo ya kidato cha sita 2022 after it’s official release by necta, here you are in the right place, On this page we have posted all the information and everything you need to know about the form six results in 2022. You can follow below are the working links to the NECTA results portal servers so you can check the results without any interruption.
- The national examination council of Tanzania (Necta) is expected to declare the NECTA ACSEE result for 2022 on its official website by AUGUST 2022.
- The candidates who have appeared for the ACSEE examination can visit the NECTA official website— necta.go.tz – to check and download their result.
- The national examination council of Tanzania (Necta) conducted ACSEE examination on May to June 2022, at various centers.
The candidates can obtain their NECTA ACSEE 2022 results either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
- Direct link to download Matokeo ya kidato cha sita 2022 – Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE)
How to check matokeo ya mtihani kidato cha sita 2022 – Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE) – NECTA form Six Results 2022
Steps to Check NECTA form Six Results 2022
You are recommended to use Google chrome, Mozilla fire fox or Microsoft Edge browser in order to access the NECTA results smoothly.
- Visit the NECTA official website link as given above, you can also use this link it will send you directly to the NECTA website.
- Once you are on the NECTA website homepage , with your mobile device or PC scroll to NECTA right sidebar news widget, Check for the latest updates related to Form six results 2022, if the results are out you will see new link titled as “matokeo ya kidato cha sita 2022 or ACSEE Results 2022 “click the link and the results will be opened to the new tab.
- As a fresh page with full school list appears, on your browser: check for ‘Find on This page’ option to find the Name of your school or Examination Center
- As you Enter the name of your school on the page and click on the school link the full result of the school will be displayed on the screen/ web page, scroll to your index number to check your results.
- You can also download the result page, by saving it as a pdf, also you can take a printout for further reference.
More about the Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE)
This is offered to candidates who have completed two years of secondary education (advanced level) and have had three credits at CSEE level.
The Examination Calendar
The ACSEE is administered on the first week of May every year.
The objectives of ACSEE
The objectives of this examination are to assess the learner’s knowledge and ability to pursue with further education such as diploma and degree courses; to examine the extent to which the learners can use the skills gained to meet the social, political, economic and technological challenges for the individual and the national development at large. Therefore, candidates at this level are expected to possess the following skills in a broad range of activities: knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation.
Eligibility of Candidates who Seats for the Examination
This examination is offered to candidates who have completed two years of secondary education (advanced level) and have had three credits at CSEE level.
The examined subject sat ACSEE are as follow: General Studies which is compulsory subject; other subject are grouped in combination, i.e., natural science which include Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM), Physics Chemistry and Biology (PCB), Physics Geography and Mathematics (PGM), Economics, Geography and Mathematics (EGM), Chemistry, Biology and Geography (CBG), Chemistry, Biology and Agriculture (CBA) and Chemistry, Biology and Food and Human Nutrition (CBN). Another category is Arts Combinations which Includes History, Geography and English Language (HGL), History, Geography and Kiswahili (HGK), History, Kiswahili and English Language (HKL), Kiswahili, English Language and French (KLF), Economics, Commerce and Accountancy (ECA) and History, Geography and Economics (HGE).
Each subject has an examination format, which describes the structure of the examination paper, rubric and the content in which that particular examination covers. The details of subjects addressed are shown in individual examinations formats that can be accessed in the examination formats link.