WASCO ISOAF Tz is a Tanzania -incorporated company with its head office in Dar es Salaam and its plant in Nzega District, Tabora Region. The Company has been contracted by the East Africa Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) Project as a Thermal Insulation Contractor.
The Company is looking for the qualified Heavy Machine Operator as per the following details;
TITLE: HEAVY MACHINE/EQUIPMENT OPERATORS (FOLK LIFT, SCISSOR LIFT, CHERRY PICKER, WHEEL LOADER, SIDE LOADER, BOBCAT, CRANE)
COMPANY: WASCO ISOAF TZ LIMITED
Heavy Machine Operator will be responsible for operating the heavy machine helping to ensure the intended operation. The duties including but not limited to the following;
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To operate the machine with high level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Performs routine inspection and maintenance on machine such as checking oil, water, and tires.
- Operates various equipment for general site preparation, construction, lifting and related assignments.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies;
- Promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Communicating with coworkers to elucidate project specifications, as needed
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Reporting injuries and other accidents to the line manager.
- Advising the line manager of requisite upgrades, repairs, and replacements.
- Aiding coworkers to ensure that the site is clean and organized at the end of each shift.
- Providing suggestions to refine workflow and boost efficiency
- Extensive knowledge of heavy machinery operation and capabilities.
- Ability to read operating plans related to the machine he/she operates.
- Excellent mechanical skills.
- Prior experience operating a variety of heavy equipment
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Possessing the right licenses and certifications to operate the heavy machine.
How to Apply:
Apply to: email@example.com Deadline: 21st March 2023
Please note that, should you not be contacted for more than two weeks after the deadline, consider your application unsuccessful at this stage.