Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology (DIT) Online application – DIT admission
Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology is one of the best Universities in Tanzania, so a good application is a fundamental part of the competitive admissions process. Luckily, completing an application is simple thanks to the use of standardized online applications.
- The Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology (DIT) uses online application system (OAS) to receive and processes applications for admission in to various DIT programmes. The OAS is linked with Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) admission system, National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) and National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) for degrees, certificates and Diploma verification.
- DIT Online application is an online database system created and designed by DIT IT department that automate the collection, tabulation and reporting of applicant information to simplify college admission and application process at DIT
- The DIT Online application system requires the user/Applicant to have a computer that is connected to the internet enable the user/applicant to access the online application System and make application instantly.
- Before using DIT, online application system makes sure one of the following Web Browsers have been installed on your device: Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7.0 and above, and Mozilla Firefox 3.5 and above.
How to Apply for Admission at the Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology
The long-awaited application forms for the Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology (DIT) are finally online. Interested candidates can now access these digital forms in preparation for their 2020/2021 admissions. The institution welcomes all qualified candidates to enroll for the different undergraduate programs while the portal is still open.
The candidates must know that, the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) has already declared the minimum entry requirements for admissions as well as the application procedure for the 2020/2021 academic year at Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology (DIT). Surprisingly, many potenDITl applicants are still experiencing hardships with DIT online application system even as the deadline approaches soon.
For the November 2020 intake, one is required to submit an application before the deadline. Here are the important things to consider , for one to apply online VIA Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology (DIT) Online application system.
- Choose a study program you want to study
- Make sure you meet all minimum requirements
- Go to the DIT online application System https://osim.ditnet.ac.tz/apply
Applying Via DIT online application System
First things first, confirm that you have all the documents that are required by the institution. Remember that your application will be turned down automatically in the event that you accidentally fail to present all the necessary documents. You can now submit your application at the DIT portal using the following procedure.
- Start your application by creating a personal account with DIT Admission portal before selecting a course and submitting your form. Ensure you meet DIT application requirements, which are:
- A valid email address
- An active phone number
- Payment receipt number
- Next is the DIT new registration and DIT login process. If you are already registered at the DIT -admission portal, you can now proceed with your application by first logging into the website. Provide your username, password.
New applicants can also create their profile on the system by accessing the institution portal. The page is responsive and will have you answer interactive prompts as you build up your profile. After registering and successfully logging in, you will need to clear a non-refundable registration fee.
For more details on how to send your application online via DIT online application system please follow this link
After submitting your application, wait for DIT to verify your application.
- Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences Online application – MUHAS Online Application System
- National Institute of Transport NIT Selected applicants
- Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology DIT Selected applicants
- Tanzania Institute of Accountancy – TIA Admission
- Mzumbe University undergraduate courses –
- Open University of Tanzania prospectus 2020/2021
- Institute of Finance Management (IFM) Online application – IFM admission
- Open University of Tanzania (OUT) Online application
- Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) Online application 2020/2021