About Arusha teachers college
The Institution was established in July 2006 and was full registered by the Ministry of Education and Vocation Training in March 2007 with registration number CU 71. In November 2013 the college was full registered under the National Council for Technical Education – NACTE. (TLF/008)
The College is in Arusha City, along the highway Arusha – Moshi road at Kambi ya Chupa Madukani towards Tengeru, 100 meters from the road. Thus it is located in Arusha City which is the Northern Tanzania’s centre of Agriculture, Commerce, Trade, and Tourism
The College admits both male and female students, for boarding and day services
Arusha teachers college Admission information
|Institute Name:||ARUSHA TEACHERS COLLEGE|
|Registration Status:||Full Registered Institute||Establishment Date:||23-Mar-2015|
|Registration Date:||23-Mar-2015||Accreditation Status:||Accredited Institute|
|District:||Arusha District Council||Fixed Phone||0784330055,0765330055|
|Phone:||0784 330055,0765 330055, 0784 330053,0764 330053, 0676 219219||Address:||P. O. BOX 11219 ARUSHA|
|Email Address:||[email protected]||Web Address:||http://www..arushateacherscollege.com|
If you are applying to Arusha teachers college, here are some of the most useful information that you need to Know about Arusha teachers college, Check full details below
Arusha teachers college courses
(i) Technician Certificate in Primary Education Pre – service: (Two Years)
(ii) Ordinary Diploma in Primary Education In service: (Two Years)
- Basic Technician Certificate in Community Development (CD)
- Basic Technician Certificate in Business Administration (BA)
- Basic Technician Certificate in Information, Communication Technology. (ICT)
- CSEE resiters (P 2541HI)
How to Apply at Arusha teachers college
Applying to Arusha teachers college is very easy. The information below will serve as a guide in the application process. Both Tanzanian Students and International Students can apply
Arusha teachers college application can be made offline or online, for offline application the forms delivered to the institution in person or by address postal listed below.
Use the following guide to declare your candidature successfully:
- Download the forms: Switch on your data connection and navigate to Arusha teachers college website through the new student address. Download the relevant application documents and move to the next step.
- Provide your details:Fill in your details as requested.
- Indicate the course you wish to undertake: Tick or write down the programme you want to enroll.
- Fill in your education qualifications:Make sure they are correct as you have to provide the original certificates as evidence to support your claims.
- Agree to terms and conditions: Write your full name in the space provided. Don’t forget to sign it off.
- Attachments:You will be required to attach the following:
- CSEE result slip/certificate
- Leaving certificate
- Birth certificate
- Application form fee receipt of
Submit your application: Drop your duly filled forms to the institution.
For online application and How to Apply at Arusha teachers college online application system click this link
Arusha teachers college Fee structure
The amount payable varies according to the course you will take. Self-sponsored and government-sponsored students also pay differently. Here is a breakdown of how much you will be required to clear each semester. Note that the figures might change in future academic years.
Arusha teachers college Entry Requirements
A. TEACHING PROFESSION:
i. Applicants who have completed form IV and passed CSEE not less than Division III (25 points for years 1999 – 2012, 31 points for the year 2013 & GPA 1.6 for the year 2014 and Division III 2015)
ii. In service teachers with GATCE certificate from a recognized teacher training college. Evening classes are available.
B. BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AND ICT
Applicants who have completed form IV and passed CSEE not less than 4 D’s.
Arusha teachers college Contacts Details
- Arusha Teachers’ College. P.O.Box 11219 Arusha – Tanzania
- Telephone: +255 732 975363 | Mobile: +255 784 330053 | +255 784 330055 | Fax: + 255 (0) 250 5858
- Charity High School, P.O. Box 16100 Arusha – Tanzania
- Cell: +255 784 330055 / +255 753 197076 | E-Mail: [email protected] | ww.arushateacherscollege.com
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Arusha teachers college by visiting the official website.
Am sure this post helps you with what you need about the Arusha teachers college courses, fee structure, admissions, contacts. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.